Shop keeper door bell thing ?

12 hours ago, jok said:

Don’t know about the blanks but do know that live cartridges worked a treat. Makes a hell of a mess of one’s shins. He never returned. Jok.

I was lamping yrs back and climbed over a gate,my mate decided to open the gate...big old bang,my mate falls on the floor,im pissing myself laughing...could see lights come on at the farm house,hear them climb in the truck and start it up...spent the next few hrs hiding from some nut job, trying to get back to the motor and away🙈got back to the car,and the cnut was waiting...shotgun in hand😬 gave me a big talk about there being nothing on his land because he wiped everything out🙄fairplay to the fella,he was pissed as f**k,and new exactly where we was on his land...he had them cartridge droppers on every gate👍

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

What would you call one of them bells that pings when you open the door ( our old sweet shop had one) , I want one for my shed so if some one opens door in the night it will wake me or a dog up !

They seem to be called " Shop door bells" and there seem to be plenty on sale from expensive vintage ones down to these cheaper modern ones. Any good?20231010_092426.jpg.2aad4072cdec8124a03e010ff98697da.jpg

• Thanks 1