Very nice them mate I went to Stafford last week it's getting smaller and smaller every year I bought some reds again after a 4 year off due to health issues so wait for the breeding season so onwards and up wards I. Got to say you breed some cracking mules mate well done 

• Like 1

Those yellows are nice pretty birds but i just can't help but think nothing is as nice as natural in the colouring of all the finches bar redpolls..You must be pleased with what you've produced B&G as there cracking birds mate and well done..:victory:

• Thanks 2

That's the same bird here taken in 2017 😆 🤣 😂 photograph by luke Stephenson who started taking images of budgies , and brought a book out of images of birds. Images he'd taken around the country diffrent keepers. I've just been told it was bred last year ffs 😆 🤣 Bird will be a good 12 year old if its still about. 

1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Did you breed the bird mate, because if you did my mates a lieing c**t

Did you breed the bird mate, because if you did my mates a lieing c**t

Did you breed the bird mate, because if you did my mates a lieing 

I don't have to answer that mate come on the image speaks for its self that bird a think will be dead which is ashame because it's a stunning hybrid. Hard to achieve 

5 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I don't have to answer that mate come on the image speaks for its self that bird a think will be dead which is ashame because it's a stunning hybrid. Hard to achieve 

You asked me a question I answered truthfully mate, why someone would lie about breeding it is beyond me