Halagon or LED

Looks like my lamp has packed up, wasn't great anyway tbt, was led type narrow beam and was either on or off no dimmer.

The few times I used it was with a mate who had an old lamp with 2 bulbs in  one with less power the beam was wider and maybe not so bright but the battery life wasn't much and it got dimmer and dimmer.

So asking who makes a decent one would rather buy something that's going to last rather than cheap and short lived.

Cheers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't show up the rabbits as well...I do have one and have caught stuff with it...but the halogen is better

Years ago when I was a nipper I did abit of lamping with the older lads in the subarus they all favoured the blitz and this was before the dimmer said it would hold quarry In beam better 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i use culite had mine years mine has dim and bright and strobe i also have a striker but the on off switch broke not as durable imo

Clulite I have seen clubman model I see you can buy just the lamp and  run a smaller battery pack. Might be able to use lithium type battery with it , I'm not sure if they still do halagon ones though.

I guess I should contact Clulite themselves and ask.

Thanks for reply to the 👍

15 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Went off my plr 500 quick,don't like the white light, led headlights blind me like fook though.

Lightforce striker halogen 

I thought the same mate regarding the LEDs will check out the lightforce striker 

Cheers Gilbey 

23 minutes ago, Penda said:

I use the enforcer striker good lamp I don't worry about variable cause I rock the thermal 

My intention also nice to know what or who is in a field before lighting it up, I like the idea of a dimmer though mate