Pipe Bender -- Help PLEASE!!!

On 10/08/2023 at 20:49, paulus said:

Honestly. The best the experts could come up with was, That the close proximity to a power pylon was interfering with the welder. I kid you not, The company spent tens of thousands of pounds on experts from BOC and a few universities. The problem with brake cleaner is it can not be used in an automated process. Honestly mate at that time there was no cleaner available that was good enough to do the job required. 

Laughable as the answer was, there could be an element of truth in it as my time spent working on boats has shown that boats mooed up near electric pylons or supply lines tend to corrode much more then those not, I,m definitely  no expert but thats my own observations, I,m just glad deker has found a local bender good luck with it , BOAT = Bring Out Another Thousand 👍👍

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Police Disclaimer....this meme is meant as a joke for adult entertainment only and is no way a form of abuse to Deker or any person, of any sexuality.

Yeah , that's just what I was gonna say 😁

Just having my pooh tanks emptied and dropping off the rubbish and recycling while the weathers nice 

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Greyman said:

Laughable as the answer was, there could be an element of truth in it as my time spent working on boats has shown that boats mooed up near electric pylons or supply lines tend to corrode much more then those not, I,m definitely  no expert but thats my own observations, I,m just glad deker has found a local bender good luck with it , BOAT = Bring Out Another Thousand 👍👍

Funny you should say that. In recent weeks i have had chats with two Harley Davidson owners who both had the same issue, The bikes would stop for no apparent reason and only restart when pushed a short distance down the road. Both bikes cut out in close proximity to new 5G masts. Now neither of these blokes knows each other and are at different ends of the Country. Spooky hey Lol. 

16 hours ago, paulus said:

Funny you should say that. In recent weeks i have had chats with two Harley Davidson owners who both had the same issue, The bikes would stop for no apparent reason and only restart when pushed a short distance down the road. Both bikes cut out in close proximity to new 5G masts. Now neither of these blokes knows each other and are at different ends of the Country. Spooky hey Lol. 

This thing is supposed to stop the electric currents attacking the bottom  of my boat in those situations 👍

6CE1A065-F422-4A4A-947F-15298914CBC9.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1

Ok, I am still looking for someone to help please.  I did have someone but circumstances have changed and this seems unlikely now.

I need a person or company with the equipment and skills to help please, there have been numerous suggestions of how to fix the bent rails, but I'm not personally up to it, so I need help.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
On 12/08/2023 at 18:55, paulus said:

Strange coincidence saw a lad I knows scooby parked up in a lay-by the other morning and when I asked him what was up he told me the same thing, every time he drives past the mast down the lane his immobiliser kicks in and te cars stops until he pushes it a short distance ???

• Like 1