Bibby Stockholm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a young man I think every prison had a wing or at least a floor on a wing for illegals awaiting deportation after all they are here illegally so are therefore criminals and should be kept i

It’s strange how Labour and the left are crying about putting illegal immigrants on this barge !! They didn’t say anything about it when mates of mine on the rigs lived on it !  My late brother

For the ones who don't want it I agree but there are still loads of locals support it. There aren't many Towns and citys not effected by it now and in each one its nearly always the vocal groups that

Posted Images

It’s strange how Labour and the left are crying about putting illegal immigrants on this barge !!

They didn’t say anything about it when mates of mine on the rigs lived on it ! 
My late brother in law was a maintenance engineer on the barges and said they were great !

When the lads lived on them , they only left them to do a hard days graft on an oil rig….. these illegal immigrants will be free to come and go, with free bus and taxi services into town, it’s even said they will be given allotments !

Bit in reality it’s got nothing to do with barges or Rwanda, it’s simply Labour and the left opposing ANYTHING the Tory’s propose to stop the boats.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

It's obvious the two main political parties are just using it as a point scoring contest. I would sooner they propose fast tracking these illegal invaders and then followed by mass deportations infact just skip their claims to asylum if they have entered the country illegally and deport them ASAP. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It’s strange how Labour and the left are crying about putting illegal immigrants on this barge !!

My late brother in law was a maintenance engineer on the barges and said they were great !

When the lads lived on them , they only left them to do a hard days graft on an oil rig….. these illegal immigrants will be free to come and go, with free bus and taxi services into town, it’s even said they will be given allotments !

Bit in reality it’s got nothing to do with barges or Rwanda, it’s simply Labour and the left opposing ANYTHING the Tory’s propose to stop the boats.

Cheers.

Im sure I saw a headline yesterday saying that labour would use barges to home economic migrants

2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Im sure I saw a headline yesterday saying that labour would use barges to home economic migrants

Labour spokesman on GBNews has just said they will have to use the accommodation the Tory’s are using until they can change it .

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I thought they were going to be moored out at sea so they couldn't disappear !!!!

So this is just a big floating hotel??

FFS 

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I thought they were going to be moored out at sea so they couldn't disappear !!!!

FFS 

They’ll be free to come and go. There’s supposedly day trips, cricket matches, allotment tending, etc arranged for them .

Theres an hourly free bus service into town for them and if they miss the last bus, there’s an emergency taxi service they can call to take them back for free.

Cheers,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

FFS 

I bet some people ( not me mr police man reading this ) will be thinking the occupants of the barge will disappear the minute they get on dry land