4 minutes ago, bird said:

keep on trucking as they say Keith , hope you get better soon ,  i am 71 next Tuesday = 1st august , well ive got this far lol , loads aches/ pains , but suppose when you hit 70  , you have to expect  this fookin  crap that comes with it  lol   Ray   

Thanks ray if I don't remember your birthday on.monfsy then there's obviously summat ammis with me,     soooo if you send menya bank details there will.be a pleasant surprise for me, thanks ray 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Struggling to text can't isevp my right arm.propery at moment I'm.foing ok 

Just had cup.og tea tasted lovely i was parched 

You'll have your frying pans on the go again in no time mate, all the best  

Thanks mate they are taking care of that now then my bloody phone is all.over.the place , unless it's me, so.i.appologise, thanks lads , some really poorly people in the ward, I feel.for them youngest id say early 20,,s I'm.a lucky man, can't wait to see my daughter imvan feel,her arms around me ,getting all.morbid now , i. meef .a slash need 

13 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Fast asleep , was told by.the hospital, stop

, taking clopydogrel.prior to.my

Op nurse just been and given me an injection.in.my.stomach , clopydogrel they must no what they are doing eh lads , im wide awake now so.i.bid you all.goodnight 

I hope this doesn't mean you're going to be marauding around the wards with a boner all night

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

Keep your spirits up Kieth mate hope all goes ok for you. Don’t stop posting updates I always look at any thing you put up.

Thanks pal, could u do.us a favour then please bung us fish n.chips, and a portion.of sloppits, although I don't do.bad for grub here, .f****n.starving, on the board of collapse ,    ?, thanks matey 

• Haha 1