2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Some 160,000 performers stop work, bringing most US film and TV productions to a halt.

All the lads in studios out of work mate it’s a joke… a writers strike every films stopped. Well most anyway… think Netflix are still producing and sky studios. But Hollywood warner bros ect are still striking 

I think the ai is a side note to pay rises, or maybe they've all discovered the film companies own their images and no longer need them lol. Feck Hollywood. Most of the films they produce promote gore, violence , sex and criminality, most of the participants are woke left delusional madmen who stick their fame into politics at every opportunity, whether it's spacey cuddling up to Blair or the myriad of other examples , anyway garbage. Ai is a very worrying proposition but replacing actors wouldn't be my concern....

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Borr said:

I think the ai is a side note to pay rises, or maybe they've all discovered the film companies own their images and no longer need them lol. Feck Hollywood. Most of the films they produce promote gore, violence , sex and criminality, most of the participants are woke left delusional madmen who stick their fame into politics at every opportunity, whether it's spacey cuddling up to Blair or the myriad of other examples , anyway garbage. Ai is a very worrying proposition but replacing actors wouldn't be my concern....

How long before they frame anybody not jumping to the tune that the deep state sing???? They will generate the image and voice exactly to the tone and put it out fir the sheeple to see and believe then jail any opponent standing against them, another one i believe is the demorats already used AI to cheat in the last US elections installing biden into the white house instead of the nut house, very dangerous invention indeed all invented and used by big tech in silicone valley who we all know are left wing loonies and extremists

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Borr said:

Saved me typing the same....Fck them

• Haha 1