1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Jiggy; sit in a comfy chair, with a nice drink, and think good thoughts.......

Im getting seriously worried about what's going on in your head mate ! LOL !

Cheets.

Just not used to these sky rats devouring live game,...my head think thoughts my body can't carry out lol...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Deker said:

Well, I've been around a long while and seen a lot, but that's a first for me!!!!

I did see one swallow a tiny rabbit kit years back on the cliffs at the coast ,but a full squirrel and to attack and consume a pigeon surprised me I have to admit,..

I must admit in my younger years of life ( 40 years ago) ,I shot a black backed gull and got my mother to cook it ,it was absolutely rank and even my pits wouldn't eat it ,....lesson learned lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I did see one swallow a tiny rabbit kit years back on the cliffs at the coast ,but a full squirrel and to attack and consume a pigeon surprised me I have to admit,..

I must admit in my younger years of life ( 40 years ago) ,I shot a black backed gull and got my mother to cook it ,it was absolutely rank and even my pits wouldn't eat it ,....lesson learned lol

I've a old 1940's cook book and it has sea gull in it,you need to cage it and feed it butter milk for 2 weeks to get rid of the greasy taste first  :thumbs:...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Just not used to these sky rats devouring live game,...my head think thoughts my body can't carry out lol...

In Bristol they prey on pigeons regular I’ve seen wood pigeon and ferals attacked and eaten, would say that’s a young squirrel as an adult would come out on top I would imaging  having seen dogs and people that have been nailed by one they are quite a tough critter dogs got a grew scars round his snout from catching them 

93576CAB-943F-4090-B386-5787BBC3CAF8.png

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

The seagulls here in Barcelona are famous for tearing pigeons up. Daily occurrence as you walk down a street mate. Once saw one on top of some old dear’s white car making a Banksey with blood and feathers :laugh:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, fireman said:

I've a old 1940's cook book and it has sea gull in it,you need to cage it and feed it butter milk for 2 weeks to get rid of the greasy taste first  :thumbs:...

If we ever have another famine ,god forbid ..I'll keep it in mind,

• Haha 3