• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may know ,in the past I've dealt with don ,he couriered 6 pups across the seas to their new homes,he was great to meet and deal with,and witty,..he's on fb irregularly,but never to return here

nowt wrong wi lad, pass on my regards to him when you can please

Look.what you've become

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well it's a shame ,I heard him and Bill Hardy were on some people trafficking tip but I ain't sure about all that ,it's sickening that mad bill and the leotard puff won't be back on here 

That leotard post still has me laughing, everytime I even just think about it!!  Lol ?

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

As you may know ,in the past I've dealt with don ,he couriered 6 pups across the seas to their new homes,he was great to meet and deal with,and witty,..he's on fb irregularly,but never to return here he's told me ...but he's going great in the pest control world I believe,,,

Well when u speak 2 him tell him the score 

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

I got a fan but it meks a row so I cobbed it

I prefer the chest freezer, to be honest.

Turn it off first like, before getting in, and obviously don't close it.

Yeah, some of these fans are not really conducive to a quiet night's sleep, especially in these 'tropical' climes.  ??

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Yep, just got the chest freezer out for tonight.

You know it makes sense, blacky.  ?

I hear the cooling process is less chilling if you have the pubes waxed from your torso, something to do with trapped ice slivers, there's a leotard sporting Morris dancing pest controller who swears by this charging around the dales in a heated rush strychnine akimbo

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I hear the cooling process is less chilling if you have the pubes waxed from your torso, something to do with trapped ice slivers, there's a leotard sporting Morris dancing pest controller who swears by this charging around the dales in a heated rush strychnine akimbo

Viennese whirl?  ??

9 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I would fight kimbo fecking slice any day o the week the big dosser

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I would fight a piece o sliced bread any day o the week the big dosser

Blacky, what are you suggesting?!

Looks like 'the best o three'!!

Well, two if you take the 1st one off!!