Beagle x griffin

1 hour ago, jeemes said:

The Griffens change a lot dont they?. A lot of Beagles about now have got all sorts in them I think.

Never really had much todo with griffins. Or know much about the modern beagle got 3 diffrent packs which I attend when I can but that’s about it. Didn’t ask about the litter I seen advertised just thought it might spark abit of conservation on this section which has been dead for months 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Never really had much todo with griffins. Or know much about the modern beagle got 3 diffrent packs which I attend when I can but that’s about it. Didn’t ask about the litter I seen advertised just thought it might spark abit of conservation on this section which has been dead for months 

Where were they for sale on fb?

think griffons seem to have plenty of go and a good voice too.

i knew a fella who had some and said they would hunt r/h/f/d, whereas his big hounds were easier to get hunting true to one quarry.

think they can be quite ignorant once on but if you have the land and the time then crack on.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, spindolero said:

think griffons seem to have plenty of go and a good voice too.

i knew a fella who had some and said they would hunt r/h/f/d, whereas his big hounds were easier to get hunting true to one quarry.

think they can be quite ignorant once on but if you have the land and the time then crack on.

I’m not actively looking yet but will be within the next couple of years with the way hunting with mounted packs are going. But will probably go down the hound spaniel cross route with the way the countryside is being broken up with either urbanisation or people buying pockets of land for rewilding/carbon offset. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 13/06/2023 at 21:55, Daniel cain said:

didn't chrisbullx off here keep a few? not seen him on here for a while?

I had a bitch pup off him but I moved her on cos all she was really bothered about was hare and she was gunna end up gettin flattened.