New Impact .177 sub 12

3 hours ago, villaman said:

I believe the reg is the same for both guns 

I wouldn't know Mitch, this is what Sportsman told my friend but they did say there were issues with the Impact reg, not FX regs but naming the models so perhaps in sub 12 could be different but who knows. I just hope the Crown is not another crock of shit as well as this is having a major impact to his mind set.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be interested to hear what you both think of it mate - not many people like them. I like the gas ram lightnings

I agree with you Jimmy, I would never buy a sub 12 version, what is the point of all that adjustment for sub 12, it is a gun designed for full power not 12fpe. Phil

Had more or less the same trouble with my 177 impact  Put every pellet going in her to have the same results  The heavys are Nearther good at longer distances as short distances  Mind b

Posted Images

22 hours ago, villaman said:

Impact, crown, maverick, Dreamliner all have the same reg 

That makes more sense after all why would you have different reg for each model, oh well the wait will be over next week all being well and testing will start on the new Crown.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you right Mthe reg has just dropped its trousers leaving a pellet in the barrel. The gun was working to perfection in the RFD's range so less than a week later the gun is producing shotgun patterns with all pellets. I think my pal has just taken as much as he is going to and I am dropping the gun off to rfd tomorrow and my pal is going in on Wednesday to sort another gun which I doubt will be another FX.

In my personal opinion the crown is a much better rifle than the impact in sub 12 mind not used a fac model 

And to be honest I have used an fac impact and what a rifle it is 

In fac but having owned a sub 12 impact and was not happy with the way it shot mind it was 177

I got rid for some thing that cost so much money and to be so crap 

Is beyond me 

Fantastic in fac, 25

But not so much in sub12 

But the crown now that is a cracking bit of kit 

And so is my fx verminator 177 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

On 11/08/2023 at 11:38, Jonjon79 said:

I'll be interested to hear what you both think of it mate - not many people like them. I like the gas ram lightnings :thumbs:

He is happy with it Jon 

Snappy yes and it is in 22 not 177

Took a little while to scope it in 

And once he got used to it he was hitting every thing at the range 

Ethan has been out of the game for a while,, cars,,, woman,, and jobs has taken over lol

O and little hunter is not so little anymore hear he is at the range using my mortal 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

IMG_20230820_122954.jpg

• Like 2
9 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

In my personal opinion the crown is a much better rifle than the impact in sub 12 mind not used a fac model 

And to be honest I have used an fac impact and what a rifle it is 

In fac but having owned a sub 12 impact and was not happy with the way it shot mind it was 177

I got rid for some thing that cost so much money and to be so crap 

Is beyond me 

Fantastic in fac, 25

But not so much in sub12 

But the crown now that is a cracking bit of kit 

And so is my fx verminator 177 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

100% agree Jimmy

16 hours ago, villaman said:

Can’t see why spend that type of money on a sub 12 , FAC different matter 

Again 100% agree and when you consider I alo tested his HW110k last night at the same time, ten shots in a 15mm spot, no comparision.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

He is happy with it Jon 

Snappy yes and it is in 22 not 177

Took a little while to scope it in 

And once he got used to it he was hitting every thing at the range 

Ethan has been out of the game for a while,, cars,,, woman,, and jobs has taken over lol

O and little hunter is not so little anymore hear he is at the range using my mortal 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

IMG_20230820_122954.jpg

That is never Ethan in a million years Jimmy.

• Like 1