In Broomfield hospital

3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

had my endoscopy yesterday, they told me i would get my results in a fortnight, ive just had a phone call from the hospital, they have my results,and i have an appointment this thursday morning, not looking good is it lads 

My brother is 58 mate and all they can offer him is end of life care ☹️

• Sad 7

Dont worry keith youl be grand

Funny enough i came across a few things recently about cancer,that people are treating it with fenbenzenole,an i looked into it more an it seems that some certain medical doctors have spoke out an said that cancer could be parasites????

11 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Thanks lads, im a f***ing miserable owd git i know, i shouldnt be dumping this on you, its just i have 3 different hospital appointments this week, and im all in wi worry, cant help the way i am, so there u go, i havent even told my daughter yet, shes on holiday,, that endoscopy i had yesterday at the hospital, gave me a sheet to fill out, one of the risks of an endoscopy, was death,    i have that sheet in my hand, and now ive been told by the hospital.that prior to my finger amputation, to stop a certain stroke tablet clopidogrel, or they cannot do any further surgery on me and to go on aspirin

even having a tooth out can kill you, don`t stress over it, but if you have to, think of the relief when you get the all clear, I had a scare last year over the big C, camera part way UP, inconclusive, needs further investigation they said, more feckin worry, in again for the longer camera, in they go with plenty of lube (and the nurses there were knockouts, tried to think of something else when the camera went in incase something came up and gave the big, MALE doctor the wrong idea), the feeling you get with the all clear is like winning the lottery, look foreward to that instead of feeling gloomy.

• Like 1