Goalposts changed???

43 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I thought.the same mate, if you look at how some of these tribes that live in the middle of the rainforest exist, they have no impact at all on their surrounds and use the forest to live from medicine to food... to suggest man as a whole does not have a negative impact on the planet is pretty naive in my opinion.. the oceans are full of waste and our land fulls are brimming, we dump sewage in our water systems and into the sea, we wreck whole eco systems from rainforest to coral reefs... I'm not sure modern man offers much as a whole to the good of the planet...a very small proportion of the 8 billion maybe.. but 99% of us are wrecking the planet in one way or another...

Yeah we are all complicit in it from top to bottom . It would be difficult to take yourself out of the system completely as one way or another you would add to the damage no matter how well you recycle etc . Best thing is to carry on and do little bits of good on your way . As paulus said greed has got us to where we are at the moment . It would be nice if humanity could take a turn towards a better future but that would require the very top of society , the people actually in power to make decisions which would be against their own interests and that's where the greed comes in . 

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're parasites, all take and give nothing, earth would be a lot healthier place without us

You might be right about about modern humans but I imagine very early humans had near zero effect on the planet and nature itself . We were just another part of nature right in the middle of it unlike

I thought.the same mate, if you look at how some of these tribes that live in the middle of the rainforest exist, they have no impact at all on their surrounds and use the forest to live from medicine

55 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

drop some LSD.. Everything will become clear then??

I have a hard enough time as it is making sure I don't dive in at the deep end on stuff last thing I need is LSD . I fully believe I would be the type to lose my mind afterwards which wouldn't be a good start when trying LSD

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I thought.the same mate, if you look at how some of these tribes that live in the middle of the rainforest exist, they have no impact at all on their surrounds and use the forest to live from medicine to food... to suggest man as a whole does not have a negative impact on the planet is pretty naive in my opinion.. the oceans are full of waste and our land fulls are brimming, we dump sewage in our water systems and into the sea, we wreck whole eco systems from rainforest to coral reefs... I'm not sure modern man offers much as a whole to the good of the planet...a very small proportion of the 8 billion maybe.. but 99% of us are wrecking the planet in one way or another...

And that 1 % are the meek that will/are worthy of inhereting the earth once the heathens have f****d it up..

• Like 1