Thermal spotter for £1500?.

I can go to £1500 tops. What do people think is the best thermal spotter in that price range?. Don't care if it doesn't have any wifi or photo/recording capabilities, just the best quality image. Cheers!.

• 2 months later...

Axion XQ35 Pro offer a great allround product OR the Hik Falcon FH35

WWW.BLACKWOODOUTDOORS.CO.UK

The Pulsar Axion 2 XQ35 Pro utilises an F1.0 lens and European Lynred <25mk sensor. With a premium compact magnesium alloy housing design.
WWW.BLACKWOODOUTDOORS.CO.UK

The new Hik Falcon FH35 features a <20mk sensor and large F0.9 germanium lens, with 18650 battery power, housed within a rugged magnesium alloy shell.

Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

Yep I think Hik are taking over from Pulsar ?

Yep I think you are right . If I had to buy another then hik will be on top of my list . My mates falcon35 is just as good as my xg35 only difference mine has the lrf 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2023 at 19:07, PLEDGEY said:

I can go to £1500 tops. What do people think is the best thermal spotter in that price range?. Don't care if it doesn't have any wifi or photo/recording capabilities, just the best quality image. Cheers!.

What did you get ?

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

In what way mate . I have been thinking about treating myself to one this coming winter but undecided which one to get for the same price range.

Personally I think the falcon 35 has a much cleaner pic and I think he paid under £1400 for it  . I have the pulsar xg35 lrf , it’s good but pic image is still better on the falcon 35 . 
God knows why they put 5,10 & 20 x mag on these thermal units a wast of time 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, villaman said:

Personally I think the falcon 35 has a much cleaner pic and I think he paid under £1400 for it  . I have the pulsar xg35 lrf , it’s good but pic image is still better on the falcon 35 . 
God knows why they put 5,10 & 20 x mag on these thermal units a wast of time 

Thanks for the reply ? 

• 2 weeks later...