Pure greyhound bitch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone off here had her sister off me a few months ago and his mate is now having this one, they have both gone to racing homes and will get well looked after and hopefully make stars on the track 

The Mutton Cup   Single handed comp rules    100 yard minimum sportsmans slips, not permitted on the plough, soppy seed only    Only original sheep counts if a straggler

Just starting 2 get the nack of pulling um over 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Wait till you witness Shaaark careering over the slop in laser beam tight white Jodhpurs in his role as slipper, he'll be like a dog with 2 cocks when the brindle comes to slips :icon_eek: :laugh: 

:boogy:

He'll be like a god

• Haha 1

Was out walking with my mate this morning,he has a pure greyhound bitch,a proper tested savage on foxes,there's plans afoot to breed her next year,it's getting harder to get retired or non winning runners now...,I've one myself also ,great dog to keep ,no trouble whatsoever 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Was out walking with my mate this morning,he has a pure greyhound bitch,a proper tested savage on foxes,there's plans afoot to breed her next year,it's getting harder to get retired or non winning runners now...,I've one myself also ,great dog to keep ,no trouble whatsoever 

What will he put on her u reckon mate 

21 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

They do have a hatred for foxes as you say

Is your mates bitch from sprinting or staying stuff

51 minutes ago, dodger said:

They do have a hatred for foxes as you say

Is your mates bitch from sprinting or staying stuff

Were not certain as no info is available on her past but we reckon she's a track bitch,the Tatt's on her ears are so faded we can't make out what it is 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

She out of Roxholme Nidge who won the east Anglian derby, she’s 26 tts and I’d guess around 27kg, I’ve got a few people interested at the moment so might try greyhound data if needed later on

who's the dam?

Just now, jigsaw said:

Were not certain as no info is available on her past but we reckon she's a track bitch,the Tatt's on her ears are so faded we can't make out what it is 

She sounds good fun jig..

1 minute ago, dodger said:

She sounds good fun jig..

Yeah,their great if you get them game,I'll deffo get another in the future ,my own bitch is off kings mill dynamo and the barrac line on the dams side

Just now, jigsaw said:

Yeah,their great if you get them game,I'll deffo get another in the future ,my own bitch is off kings mill dynamo and the barrac line on the dams side

Tbh I would never touch anything with more than a slice of greyhound in but I have one now with 1/2 and must say I'm really happy with her gives me some good sport.

Iv seen a couple of pure greyhounds that were quite handy aswell