Irish hate speech law.

On 06/05/2023 at 00:41, dodger said:

Yeh the Foster Bill was the start of it then the big yellow speed cameras n vast amounts of cctv everywhere big brother all over and the rest ie immigration I'm all for helping those in need but it has just all gone to far our tiny island is flooded isn't it n now loosing more n more land and wildlife to over development just to accommodate everyone..

I think in 25 years the population has increased to 70 odd million from around 50 give or take which is crazy.. 

Likewise im all for helping those in need.....as long as i can choose who i help and i want to help my own.

Yet as a nation and a people we are forced against our will to help those who are nothing like ourselves.

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We as ordinary white folk do not have a protected characteristic, these things are for everyone else bar us, thats what it means, black, brown,gay, lesbian,trans ect are protected not us

The main reason  hate speech laws are being brought in is  to prevent people from objection to mass immigration .    

They are not only taking away the right to free speech , they want to take away our right to hunt , eat meat , the right  to object Lgbt ideology being taught to our children, the right to object to m

Posted Images

On 05/05/2023 at 20:30, WILF said:

Not been on here for a long time but thought I’d have a look seeing as it was Election Day and all that…..

Mate, I genuinely feel your pain and I can only say I feel sorry for how you are feeling…….it’s a bitter f***ing pill to swallow ain’t it ?

I know, I swallowed it years ago.

Me and you used to go back and forth a bit about me being down on my fellow Englishmen……but maybe now you have an inkling of what I meant.

I had f**k all in common with these people.

In this scenario mate, you really can look at the other people in your area and say with some certainty that old chestnut “It’s not me, it’s you !”

Thats me away again, all the best squire ;) 

Roll on Thursday ⚒️⚒️

Oh im definitely down about it yes....but certainly not out !

I know you had your reasons so not knocking you but quitting just isnt in my nature mate....ive tried the whole " f**k em im out of here " move abroad and i just cant bring myself to do it.

In actual fact the election results for my patch were very good we polled 25%,which for a first time campaign in this district is a strong performance.....of course " losing " is never nice and my initial reaction was to point fingers but upon reflection its the same old issue for the right and nationalism in general,we just cant unite.....yes of course its upsetting and annoying when you see people refusing to acknowledge their own destruction but we cant expect big support when the movement itself is so fractured.

Anyway hope you're doing great and nice to hear from you mate dont be a stranger peeking in from outside this gaff aint so bad now,i think most of the divs have gone.....any yes COYI :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

We see it everywhere,every day,all around us......men being emasculated in order to be passive because a passive man will accept the unacceptable.

Totally agree mate.