Back in the game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Was thinking If I was to ever take a litter from my bitch...I would maybe use a coursing bred dog over her....Ive no plans too now,as shes full of lumps😔 whats his speed and stamina like just out of interest? My bitch is a f***ing tryer(wheaton/bull/grey) but lacks that extra gear ,she can move mind for such a heavy dog👍DSC_0936.JPG.ee50c9df74ce334e4ed1921249040651.JPG

• Like 7
11 hours ago, Flacko said:

Looks the part deerdogs I know he’s still a young dog but can he run how do you think he’s fairing for earlty pace etc 

He’s self entered already, daytime and can shift 👍🏻

• Like 2

No fault of his own but this dogs looking for a working home lads. I don’t have the time to give him with a young family and working every hour possible to make ends meet. He’s good with other dogs has been around stock but not for a while so would need re proofing. He’s kennelled outside and only makes a noise when he knows he’s getting fed. Keen promising young dog that’s not been ruined or spoilt by entering to young. He’s 12 month old. Payed £500 as a pup so would like to recover that. Also lightforce blitz for sale there 

Understandable wanting to get your money back but he’d probably be better going to a pet home for the dogs sake so he doesn’t end up on the merry go round, most working dog men are just messers.

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, deerdogs said:

No fault of his own but this dogs looking for a working home lads. I don’t have the time to give him with a young family and working every hour possible to make ends meet. He’s good with other dogs has been around stock but not for a while so would need re proofing. He’s kennelled outside and only makes a noise when he knows he’s getting fed. Keen promising young dog that’s not been ruined or spoilt by entering to young. He’s 12 month old. Payed £500 as a pup so would like to recover that. Also lightforce blitz for sale there 

God lad on here @lgz is looking for a male  dog ...will give it the graft,drop him a Pm👍

• Like 2

What’s he done mate work wise know he’s still young have you got him round stock or jumping the basics stuff he looks he’s going to be a strong dog