• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta love THL ! It used to be “could a bull x pull a red deer”. Now it’s GSP’s coursing and pulling them !! Cheers.  

It appears you haven’t learned any lesson though ! The lesson you should have learned was that this is the internet….not the real world. You will never meet 99.9% of the members on here, but

Nothing like a self ritious motha fucka we are all in your shadows sir 

2 hours ago, Borr said:

How do folks find them around kids....

My neighbors had a GSP cross cattle dog, an ex pig dog. It was very good with all us kids growing up but would attack anyone who went near us. The owners just emptied their leftovers to feed Jack, cooked chicken bones, corn cobs, and other horrors. He lived until 19, lol. He looked like a short, blue ticked pointer.

• Like 1

I was offered an 8 month old pure GSP bitch a few month ago.

A friend of mine bred a litter and kept two pups back to run on. He decided which one he’d keep and offered to gift me the other.

I had a moments though about taking it to work with the lurchers, finding game and putting it up for them, but realised my lurchers do that anyway, find and put up their own game…..,and catch it.

So I politely declined his offer, as it would just be another dog to feed and kennel, for no obvious gain.

Cheers.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I was offered an 8 month old pure GSP bitch a few month ago.

A friend of mine bred a litter and kept two pups back to run on. He decided which one he’d keep and offered to gift me the other.

I had a moments though about taking it to work with the lurchers, finding game and putting it up for them, but realised my lurchers do that anyway, find and put up their own game…..,and catch it.

So I politely declined his offer, as it would just be another dog to feed and kennel, for no obvious gain.

Cheers.

Think you missed a trick there, you could’ve got rid of the lurchers and gone with Levi knocking over moose and bears with the pointer 

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Haha 5
  • levigsp changed the title to S