Another big cat sighting

Just now, foxdropper said:

Pity Minter isn’t on here .Love a chat with that ‘expert ‘.

1000 large cats lol.Need to prove one exists first .

You were offered to come and meet him,  so why lie and Mackem is now scraping the barrel to make his point and derail the thread by quoting the sun, I think it’s time to just let it go now and except you have nothing to add and you have managed to ruin an otherwise interesting topic that many were enjoying what a total pair of pricks ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

You were offered to come and meet him,  so why lie and Mackem is now scraping the barrel to make his point and derail the thread by quoting the sun, I think it’s time to just let it go now and except you have nothing to add and you have managed to ruin an otherwise interesting topic that many were enjoying what a total pair of pricks ?

Quite amusing that you think I need you to introduce me to anyone Paul . Quite capable of that myself thank you . This and other topics only become interesting through input without aggressive name calling which I see has become your trademark . 
If and when you can hold an adult conversation without the childish names then feel free to contribute . 
Im sure by now , as it’s been a while , you have fresh proof for the topic . Please put some up for our perusal or indeed is it your good self that finds you unable to back up that which you want so dearly to be true . 
Any chance of those pics of cat and cubs or was that another fantasy ?

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not trying to be smart or anything, but who in their right mind would want to meet a nutter like him? Spouting scutter, with no evidence or research to back it up. 

One way to make sure that no one takes you serious, is to hang around with a bunch of crazy's. 

Do yourself a favour lad, and stay well clear of the likes of those nutters, and just do your own thing. Stick out your trail cams, and go for your walks. You'd never know what you might come across. ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Still need proof though or it’s a damp squib .

Yes of course. Some on here think we are sticking up these newspaper reports, just to take the piss. Reality is, they are the only CURRENT thing we've got on the subject. If we didn't stick them up here, we'd have little to nothing to discuss. 

12 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Yes of course. Some on here think we are sticking up these newspaper reports, just to take the piss. Reality is, they are the only CURRENT thing we've got on the subject. If we didn't stick them up here, we'd have little to nothing to discuss. 

Mate you don’t come across as stupid as some on here who’s only interest is ruining things to give themselves some form of kudos, can you not see that by calling everyone  that has claimed to see one or know someone that has seen one a liar and insulting them that you have systematically killed off any form of conversation, why would anyone want to come on here and open up about something they have seen when all they will get is shit from idiots that know nothing but like to make themselves out as some form of rural authority, so that is why you are left with newspapers sensationalising blurry photos of housecats a fat bloke from Wiltshire that’s scared of his own shadow and a globetrotting mister Ben that travels the globe faster than the speed of light and has a black cat blacker than any one else’s black cat, sadly between you ,you are left with what you have created yourselves, so no point moaning sorry ?

• Haha 4

a globetrotting mister Ben that travels the globe faster than the speed of light and has a black cat blacker than any one else’s black cat, sadly between you ,you are left with what you have created yourselves, so no point moaning sorry ?

? just spat some of my poached eggs on toast out!!  ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate you don’t come across as stupid as some on here who’s only interest is ruining things to give themselves some form of kudos, can you not see that by calling everyone  that has claimed to see one or know someone that has seen one a liar and insulting them that you have systematically killed off any form of conversation, why would anyone want to come on here and open up about something they have seen when all they will get is shit from idiots that know nothing but like to make themselves out as some form of rural authority, so that is why you are left with newspapers sensationalising blurry photos of housecats a fat bloke from Wiltshire that’s scared of his own shadow and a globetrotting mister Ben that travels the globe faster than the speed of light and has a black cat blacker than any one else’s black cat, sadly between you ,you are left with what you have created yourselves, so no point moaning sorry ?

Do you want be to pay for counselling Paul . You are by far the worst offender on these cat threads . You can’t seem to grasp there’s a simple explanation for every scrap of proof you’ve put up and got yourself so worked up about it you now refuse to add anything meaningful to any thread you arnt  in total control of .

You now have a new platform to impress your followers and to restart genuine discussion but it very much suits you to bitch and moan about me now not coming to you and Mackem who’s seen more of the world than you have  of your home county .

Apparently May is the month you see cats passing through so we all look forward to seeing your findings and I can kick myself for not coming down .

Don’t be shy about putting stuff up Paul . Clean slate starts here if you want it .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Do you want be to pay for counselling Paul . You are by far the worst offender on these cat threads . You can’t seem to grasp there’s a simple explanation for every scrap of proof you’ve put up and got yourself so worked up about it you now refuse to add anything meaningful to any thread you arnt  in total control of .

You now have a new platform to impress your followers and to restart genuine discussion but it very much suits you to bitch and moan about me now not coming to you and Mackem who’s seen more of the world than you have  of your home county .

Apparently May is the month you see cats passing through so we all look forward to seeing your findings and I can kick myself for not coming down .

Don’t be shy about putting stuff up Paul . Clean slate starts here if you want it .

My clean slate with you starts when you grow a pair of balls and put some action to your words, through out the course of this thread you have insulted everyone, good countrymen that I hold in high esteem and who’s opinions I really value have been driven away by your constant cowardly sniping you have stated you are a good tracker and could teach me something, well I,m still waiting, back up some of your claims instead of constantly lying and back peddling to try to make yourself out to be something your not, you had a crew cut a Fred Perry and some doc martins in the 80s don’t make you a big freedom fighter of the nation and getting banned from pigeon watch doesn’t prove how you don’t tolerate nonsense and have put everyone else right it just shows everyone what a total looser you are and I,m still gracious enough to offer you a chance to prove yourself, but sure as day follows night you will just revert to type and get back to your petty insults so you can think your a big man, well as I’ve told you just show up and prove to your boyfriends what a fake I am, ball is in your court nothing else to add until you over come your fear of a 60 year old bloke, not to difficult to back up really and if your having trouble finding your way maybe you can get mackem to pick you up on his way to the costume shop, see you soon braveheart ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My clean slate with you starts when you grow a pair of balls and put some action to your words, through out the course of this thread you have insulted everyone, good countrymen that I hold in high esteem and who’s opinions I really value have been driven away by your constant cowardly sniping you have stated you are a good tracker and could teach me something, well I,m still waiting, back up some of your claims instead of constantly lying and back peddling to try to make yourself out to be something your not, you had a crew cut a Fred Perry and some doc martins in the 80s don’t make you a big freedom fighter of the nation and getting banned from pigeon watch doesn’t prove how you don’t tolerate nonsense and have put everyone else right it just shows everyone what a total looser you are and I,m still gracious enough to offer you a chance to prove yourself, but sure as day follows night you will just revert to type and get back to your petty insults so you can think your a big man, well as I’ve told you just show up and prove to your boyfriends what a fake I am, ball is in your court nothing else to add until you over come your fear of a 60 year old bloke, not to difficult to back up really and if your having trouble finding your way maybe you can get mackem to pick you up on his way to the costume shop, see you soon braveheart ?

Kin el, G, I'm relishing the cut of your jib this morning!!  ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

a globetrotting mister Ben that travels the globe faster than the speed of light 

I cheated a bit yesterday,flew on a commercial flight rather than the magic changing room……..

6DB77058-32D2-44AF-B498-2A4ADFEDC117.jpeg

B0EFF6DD-3143-4807-B4AA-2A98824FDD0B.jpeg

• Like 5

Gm pulling no punches there but mackem does travel about, said I think something like a lynx could hide in the countryside but nothing really much bigger so would like to be proven wrong in the long run

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Gm pulling no punches there but mackem does travel about, said I think something like a lynx could hide in the countryside but nothing really much bigger so would like to be proven wrong in the long run

I think it would be pretty easy for cats bigger than a lynx to remain hidden in the majority of the British countryside.

How many times have most of us been surprised by deer etc breaking cover just yards away?

• Like 2

We must be reading two threads Paul as I’ve insulted no one  ,you however can’t help it . 
Still waiting for you to pull up outside my door which you said you would so I guess that makes two cowards ?.

Theres no fear Paul only the exasperating thought of spending time with a 60 year old dreamer . 
You’re still welcome here though like I’ve stated before . You can leave with a deer carcass as said before to do whatever you wish with . 
The more you stall the thread trying to get me to visit and see nothing, the clearer it becomes you are  playing for time until the thread , under your rules gets deleted again

The  good people of the thl deserve better Paul .Are you the man that  you elude to who can produce this or what . 
You need to let go of me coming to see the countryside I have here , to be shown stuff I see weekly and try your best to get this back on track without appearing any more deluded . If the whole issue revolves around showing someone what occurs in May then invite one of your followers , they might even see what you see . Might start up meaningful debate rather than stale stalling . 
Genuine question . Have you actually been anywhere large cats are native just to get some idea of what expected . Love to know Paul . 
Anyway nice chatting . Be in touch .

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

I think it would be pretty easy for cats bigger than a lynx to remain hidden in the majority of the British countryside.

How many times have most of us been surprised by deer etc breaking cover just yards away?

I know areas of Britain that have wild boar on not the most discreet animals in the world yet I get laughed at by the local hunting gurus that can’t accept that something is out on there plot that they don’t know or understand so a few cats is nothing and even the number 1000 that Mac the knife and his trustee joe like to keep throwing out there would still be a needle in a haystack as has been said many times there are an estimated 5000 raccoons in the uk but don’t see many of our experts sticking up pics or calling it bullshit ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic