Shortage of hares in spain too it seems

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah,I have it ,I have a brother to the bitch here...his were almost solely deer dogs,one or two members on here got a pup from him,below is the dog....

I wouldn't say teeth though old bitch bumped in to a couple to good effect. Can track the odd bit.

In plain English...a short dog,no length of back?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Flacko said:

Can you not find nothing jig, you had pal who bred a chancy litter the other year of some tuf coursing types how did they shape up ?

Nothing yet,there's a decent chap on here offered me a pup ,but I'm really into minimum 26 inch dog,I'm not under pressure for one but I'd like something with height and speed and strength (wouldn't most of us lol)...I'm not sure which ones your on about ,

Could have been a couple seasons gone yer man had a dog & bitch owned by himself not a social mixer man you put the the details out both where decent runners think he bred for himself don’t know if he was upcountry from you hunted edibles 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Flacko said:

Could have been a couple seasons gone yer man had a dog & bitch owned by himself not a social mixer man you put the the details out both where decent runners think he bred for himself don’t know if he was upcountry from you hunted edibles 

Yeah,I have it ,I have a brother to the bitch here...his were almost solely deer dogs,one or two members on here got a pup from him,below is the dog....Screenshot_2022-04-24-17-04-01-348_com.google.android_apps.photos.jpg.480c959775d29d585dbd4cbbc39c5c22.jpg

• Like 6

Myxi and RVHD  in Spain,  some ares suffered badly. They have commercial hare breeders out there so they can restock  for a price. It was worse couple of years ago. Many grounds closed for a couple of seasons to allow them to recover.  I know one breeder handed in all his dogs to a rescue, a well bred line, because his clubs ground is closed again next year. 6 or 7 hounds, studs and pregnant bitches. Old fella with a lot of experience  but sees no future,  shame. 

• Like 1