Huntsman v Sab.

9 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

How come they don’t show the moments before the kill ? more then likely turned it back to hounds with there screaming and shouting. 

It appears to have been edited a fair bit doesn't it as it doesn't it as per usual 

• Like 2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuk em mate they will win in the end. With this snowflake society and our weak transgender loving govt. won’t hurt to take a few out on the way

This is from the hunts Facebook group  An incident occurred on Saturday while The Cottesmore Hunt were trail hunting around the Whissendine area. The huntsman needed to jump a gate, but found i

He asked them to move they refused he told them his intentions that they ignored and did not pay any attention to him. There own fault. 

16 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

They are known for spraying hounds and editing pics and vids. I wouldn’t p*ss on them if they were on fire 

This was recent, fair play to the bloke I presume it's the master I don't know how he kept his cool with them but he did.

What would have been in the spray do you know, they certainly didn't deny it n they call themselves animal lovers wtf..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dodger said:

This was recent, fair play to the bloke I presume it's the master I don't know how he kept his cool with them but he did.

What would have been in the spray do you know, they certainly didn't deny it n they call themselves animal lovers wtf..

Citronella to stop them being able to scent for the rest of the day 

• Like 2
On 16/02/2023 at 15:29, dodger said:
FB.WATCH

19K views, 68 likes, 4 loves, 271 comments, 197 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Devon County Hunt...

Gets the blood running that dosnt it .In a good way .The kill was inevitable with all that screeching and smell of the unwashed .