Advocate

20 minutes ago, A.Amos said:

Can anyone get their hands on Advocate these days?

I used to get it off someone on this forum, their not about anymore.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers lads

Try monkey off here good lad deal with mate

15 minutes ago, king said:

The 1 that was barking mate..

Shes still same  mate gets on well with other dogs but barks when she see somebody else walking theirs but when meets em fine never had this problem before  frustrating at times 

20 hours ago, A.Amos said:

Can anyone get their hands on Advocate these days?

I used to get it off someone on this forum, their not about anymore.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers lads

Wouldn't waste my money ,vets will try and get you to buy it as they have a deal with company that makes it and that's why they never offer you a alternative unless you ask them , also advocate is highly toxic 

I find best way to worm is Drontal and milbamax or something similar.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, twelsh said:

Shes still same  mate gets on well with other dogs but barks when she see somebody else walking theirs but when meets em fine never had this problem before  frustrating at times 

She might settle down with time mate ?

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Wouldn't waste my money ,vets will try and get you to buy it as they have a deal with company that makes it and that's why they never offer you a alternative unless you ask them , also advocate is highly toxic 

I find best way to worm is Drontal and milbamax or something similar.

advocate is the best stuff about mate does everything bar tape worm 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

advocate is the best stuff about mate does everything bar tape worm 

You sure about that ? 

My dogs was treated every 3 months without  fail and my old bedy whippet X sal whippet picked lung worm up so it definitely don't prevent lung worm like the vets say and the vet prescribed advocate once a week for 4 weeks to destroy the worms and then done a worm count and guess what ,it didn't work not one bit ,I then gave him one milbamax a week later and it cleared him out and dosed one a week for another 2 weeks and got worm count and he was clear so  I'd say the stuff definitely don't work as good as they tell you 

The only way you no your dog clear of worms is by getting a count done 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

You sure about that ? 

My dogs was treated every 3 months without  fail and my old bedy whippet X sal whippet picked lung worm up so it definitely don't prevent lung worm like the vets say and the vet prescribed advocate once a week for 4 weeks to destroy the worms and then done a worm count and guess what ,it didn't work not one bit ,I then gave him one milbamax a week later and it cleared him out and dosed one a week for another 2 weeks and got worm count and he was clear so  I'd say the stuff definitely don't work as good as they tell you 

The only way you no your dog clear of worms is by getting a count done 

i only do after season and before mate not bad for lung worm we’re i  am never had worms or fleas mate well not since the early 90s on me jacky 

me neighbour takes dogs in and i’ve seen advocate work miracles from worms to some a the worst mange i have ever seen cleared in no time one dose a dose a week later 

Edited by mC HULL
27 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i only do after season and before mate not bad for lung worm we’re i  am never had worms or fleas mate well not since the early 90s on me jacky 

me neighbour takes dogs in and i’ve seen advocate work miracles from worms to some a the worst mange i have ever seen cleared in no time one dose a dose a week later 

All's I no is it didn't work on my dog and milbamax worked so for me it's Drontal and milbamax for routine wormer and frontline for fleas if needed .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

All's I no is it didn't work on my dog and milbamax worked so for me it's Drontal and milbamax for routine wormer and frontline for fleas if needed .

i advocate ant drontal that does the rape worm mate you had fleas you may aswell use water as frontline mate 

lung worm bad your way mooch