New mooching motor

10 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Bought this, collect next Friday. Got for just under 2k, in v.good condition ?.  Looking forward to getting my hands on it. Well happy.

Screenshot_20230119_170322_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_170337_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_170339_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_170344_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_170349_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_170351_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_170403_eBay.jpg

Very good motors mate the common problem with these are back arches n rear subframes oh you need upgrade shockers as standard sag after bit also be ready to get pulled over as these motors are no1 hottest motors as most dog lads use em mate

• Like 1
2 hours ago, twelsh said:

Very good motors mate the common problem with these are back arches n rear subframes oh you need upgrade shockers as standard sag after bit also be ready to get pulled over as these motors are no1 hottest motors as most dog lads use em mate

Yeah I know they have a reputation so expect I will be pulled at some point! 

On 20/01/2023 at 13:39, Jackknife said:

Out of interest what's that going to cost you for insurance 

Yet to find out pal, will let u know! Its a second vehicle so will be insuring for 2-3000 miles max, maybe TPF&T if the difference is significant. 

If they are after silly money it might be going straight back on market ?

17 minutes ago, digging-deep said:

As said get your hand right up the rear arches check right up there terrible for rust, lifted ours and winched it up definitely Best motors about for the dogs but get ready for all the trouble that’ll come with owning one ? forever getting pulled over 

E5D2F6C3-C8BD-4856-A474-4D0E010D9B9F.jpeg

Looks a beauty that one ?

• Like 1
Just now, ryaldinhio said:

Yet to find out pal, will let u know! Its a second vehicle so will be insuring for 2-3000 miles max, maybe TPF&T if the difference is significant. 

If they are after silly money it might be going straight back on market ?

i have found that fully comp is often cheaper than tpf&t more so if you add a named driver on the policy. 

3 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Yeah I have to pal. Will have a shop about. Pick it up Friday 

I have a 17 years old 1.8 petrol freelander, runs fine, condensates like a mother fcuker when the air is damp and like this morning when its been frosty i have a towel to wipe all the water off the sunroof that drips onto my head when it starts to warm up Lol

@twelsh @digging-deep

Are the lift kits easy to fit? This one has AT tyres on (not semis or knoblys) but I was guna fit a lift kit myself if it wasn't to laborious.

I've dicked about with cars over the years but I'm not hard-core, no lifters or pit or owt, so would have to be a general on the drive on stands DIY job for me to take it on.