FAO Jackthelad

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Could do with trimming the collar down a bit 

Aye it’s a bit long. Generally it’s secured out the way. Tend to leave them long as sometimes stick them around other dogs or around the middle of the small dogs. 

39 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Ooooooft looks the part now does he 

He’s surprised me to be fair to him. Very puppy ish in his behaviour and slow to start in some ways. But a lovely natured dog, and a lot faster and better stamina than I thought he’d have. Has started his career well enough, will be interesting to see what he manages to become. He’s coming to Germany in Feb with me (at least that’s the plan) so we shall see what happens then. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

He’s surprised me to be fair to him. Very puppy ish in his behaviour and slow to start in some ways. But a lovely natured dog, and a lot faster and better stamina than I thought he’d have. Has started his career well enough, will be interesting to see what he manages to become. He’s coming to Germany in Feb with me (at least that’s the plan) so we shall see what happens then. 

Glad he’s doing well for you mate and hope your trip to Germany comes of il keep my eye out for your future posts about him all the best 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

What area of Germany you going,do you still need passport for dogs or as it changed , hope you have a good time ,

4 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

What area of Germany you going,do you still need passport for dogs or as it changed , hope you have a good time ,

East.

Rules have changed but similar. Need a licence and to pay a tax per dog. I’d say it’s more costly and complicated now. 

• Like 2