Darts World Championship !

Micheal Smith beats Van Gerwin to win the darts world championship.

Game included the best leg of darts ever where MVG missed double 12 for a nine darter, and Smith hit the double 12 for a nine darter !

Possiblsy the best game of darts I've seen ?

Cheers.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Micheal Smith beats Van Gerwin to win the darts world championship.

Game included the best leg of darts ever where MVG missed double 12 for a nine darter, and Smith hit the double 12 for a nine darter !

Possiblsy the best game of darts I've seen ?

Cheers.

Awesome darts match and that nine darter leg :notworthy: , well done Micheal Smith indeed...:clapper:...

• Like 1

Brilliant final what a game......i thought Michael Van Gerwyn went into that match a bit over confident.....he comes across well i think quite a likeable sort of chap with a real solid sportsmanlike mindset.....but a few things he said in interviews during the tournament made him sound a little arrogant and dismissive of other players i thought.

• Like 1
On 04/01/2023 at 10:50, lurcherman 887 said:

Thats one of them sporting " i was there " moments that will be remembered for years.....its one of the things i really like about the darts theres no opinions or maybe's its either in or its out making that the kind of absolute perfection rarely seen in sport.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats one of them sporting " i was there " moments that will be remembered for years.....its one of the things i really like about the darts theres no opinions or maybe's its either in or its out making that the kind of absolute perfection rarely seen in sport.

100 per cent players at the top of there game !