Christmas hairdo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the grand kids up for a few days so let the boy loose on the clippers, think he has a career lined up ??

My mate used to tell people he used to be a barber before he was in the army .    whenever a lad said “ i could do with a wig bash “ he’d chime in , don’t worry about it I’ll save you a tenner

Looks like he's got a good career lined up doing Specsavers adverts Greyman.?  

Posted Images

17 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I’m bald 

I,m both,  men only get to borrow hair on there head for a certain length of time, after 20 ,30 ,40 years it retreats back into your head and comes out of every hole in your body, from earhole to arsehole, I now just stick a lighter up my nose and have a small controlled fire rather than try and keep pulling these inch long hairs out that appear overnight, I also find it hilarious and very pathetic when men still try to cling to a failing hairline like some old tart, I recon we have a comb over or two on here myself, mentioning no names ???

17 hours ago, paulus said:

I am just Grey ?

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m both,  men only get to borrow hair on there head for a certain length of time, after 20 ,30 ,40 years it retreats back into your head and comes out of every hole in your body, from earhole to arsehole, I now just stick a lighter up my nose and have a small controlled fire rather than try and keep pulling these inch long hairs out that appear overnight, I also find it hilarious and very pathetic when men still try to cling to a failing hairline like some old tart, I recon we have a comb over or two on here myself, mentioning no names ???

I’m a hatfish mate 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If i have to even touch mine in the morning, its time for a trim ?

25 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Me to mate, beanie in the winter flat cap in summer shaved head since my twenty’s sorted ?

I got married in 2015 and had a full head fast forward it was gone by 2020 still grows so quick but have to shave it off once a week.  Or looks like when you drop a lolly pop on the carpet ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I got married in 2015 and had a full head fast forward it was gone by 2020 still grows so quick but have to shave it off once a week.  Or looks like when you drop a lolly pop on the carpet ?

Funny thing I had long curly hair when I met the misses one of my few attractive features according to her and what first attracted her , shortly after I was required to attend the local police station and stand in a line of similar looking gentleman as myself, so I went and shaved my head before I arrived, just as a precaution ?and it never grew back again to this day, ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

well i carnt complain really, didnt start to lose me hair till 40 , some blokes are bald at 20 . i went through  that cropping my hair grade 2 and grade 3 stuff, ok in the summer when it hot. But i dont crop it no more in winter, even though ive got a sunroof lol, ive still got very fine down hair on top, and daft as it may seem, crop  that off plus high neck line  round me neck , i was for ever feel drafty in winter if i had grade  2 or 3  done in winter.  Ive got big  full beard prob more on me chin than me head  lol.  when i see blokes walking round now in winter with grade 1 or shaved head, they must feel the cold on there head, dont forget you loose 20% of your body heat from top of your head, ok with full head of hair, thats why i go ever where in winter with a hat or cap.!

4 minutes ago, bird said:

well i carnt complain really, didnt start to lose me hair till 40 , some blokes are bald at 20 . i went through  that cropping my hair grade 2 and grade 3 stuff, ok in the summer when it hot. But i dont crop it no more in winter, even though ive got a sunroof lol, ive still got very fine down hair on top, and daft as it may seem, crop  that off plus high neck line  round me neck , i was for ever feel drafty in winter if i had grade  2 or 3  done in winter.  Ive got big  full beard prob more on me chin than me head  lol.  when i see blokes walking round now in winter with grade 1 or shaved head, they must feel the cold on there head, dont forget you loose 20% of your body heat from top of your head, ok with full head of hair, thats why i go ever where in winter with a hat or cap.!

Tell me about it I,m indoors ?????

04F6F8B1-9BE1-4B17-A37F-885D95A8B82E.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, paulus said:

Took the eldest grandson for his Christmas hair cut yesterday

321235438_1159514784696755_2684706010154716325_n.jpg

My boy won’t tolerate anyone cutting his hair at all other than his mother . We’ve tried everywhere , he comes with me to the barbers every time I go but just stands and watches and chores as many lolly pops and pictures of tigers from magazines as he can find . 

• Like 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My boy won’t tolerate anyone cutting his hair at all other than his mother . We’ve tried everywhere , he comes with me to the barbers every time I go but just stands and watches and chores as many lolly pops and pictures of tigers from magazines as he can find . 

His younger brother has never actually had his hair cut, other than his fringe whilst he is asleep, He will not even go through the door of the shop and he is one of them kids that if he decides he isn't doing it then trust me he isn't doing it ? He looks that thing from the Adams family ?