Whippets on the way.

hope you get a nice pup out of it, whippet are deff good rabbit dogs, i had nice none ped racing whippet bitch 20 in 20 lb, fast , caught few rabbits nice little bitch, some of the males at the track hit  22in 32 lb strong little dogs that pile into foxes if yo let them lol. over in UK  England  we get some cold wet weather , so the whippet here can find it hard at times with our weather, that where the old lurcher job comes in, bit of beddy or  drop of wheaten  in a whippet x lurcher to giv bit of a better coat and bit of bone, they still knock over rabbits easy, nothing touch pure whippet of the mark at 40yds, a nice males racing whippet , give you great fun/ sport .

• Like 2
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Grand little dogs, I started off with them, and may finish with one ?

IMG_0105.JPG.654507a3757d7a0468e6aed8e7b004ab.JPG

Cheers.

You can have my two mate, save you buying a pup. Game, obedient, live in or out. Don't take much feeding or grooming. Downside, one is 14 and a half , and needs to pee three times during the night.Her daughter, 11 and a half has the occasional seizure. She is also the worst jumper I've ever had and often needs stitches. Apart from that they have served me well. Throw in that Staghound of yours and we've got a deal. I'm robbing myself, but for a fellow THL member I'm prepared to do the deal. Meet you around Hexham to,swap?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2