the thief's are out

5 hours ago, Netmaker said:

Well the dirty robbing b*****ds paid me a visit last night took two carry box's and four long net baskets and about 9 longnets of different sizes so keep your gear under lock and key and if the scum that robbed me are reading this keep looking over your shoulder because i will come for you

Which part of Durham? Will keep my eyes and ears open.

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wish to thank Flacko he has kindly lent me his long net never met or spoke to the man but he has lent me it til i get sorted out with some fresh one's or til the end of the season which ever come

Been down to collect the long nets from BEARINATOR this morning that he kindly gave me cheers mate and I will drop that hob off for you in a week or so 

lock up your ferrets and dogs...they probably be back... couple of blanks set at head height on your gate/doors on a trigger ....with some luck you catch the cnuts wandering around the garden holding

Posted Images

11 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Not far from meThing is if they knew me and I am not saying they dont they know that there is 25/6 yrs of breeding in the ferrets they not  as I am near the angel so will keep my ears open mate, 

Thing is if they knew me and I am not saying they dont they know that there is 25/6 yrs of breeding in the ferrets they are good grafters

• Like 2

So sorry to hear that you are another victim of the low life scum that we have to share a world with these days. Whoever it is obviously knows you or knows of you which makes it even worse they have no feeling or Conscience so it’s no good trying to appeal to it. We had a load of ferreting gear stollen years ago and since then have never kept it outside in sheds outhouses again. I’d like to say hope you get it back but the police are about as much use as an ash tray on a motorbike, keep your eyes online cos these low life’s are not only vermin they are normally a bit thick so they may just try and sell it in a while and you will get your revenge good luck!! 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, max abell said:

So sorry to hear that you are another victim of the low life scum that we have to share a world with these days. Whoever it is obviously knows you or knows of you which makes it even worse they have no feeling or Conscience so it’s no good trying to appeal to it. We had a load of ferreting gear stollen years ago and since then have never kept it outside in sheds outhouses again. I’d like to say hope you get it back but the police are about as much use as an ash tray on a motorbike, keep your eyes online cos these low life’s are not only vermin they are normally a bit thick so they may just try and sell it in a while and you will get your revenge good luck!! 

you are right mate what goes round comes round and like you said the police are not much good I have joined a load of ferreting sites they will slip up i will replace it bit by bit and it will stay in the house

• Like 1
On 17/12/2022 at 11:42, Netmaker said:

Just wish to thank Flacko he has kindly lent me his long net never met or spoke to the man but he has lent me it til i get sorted out with some fresh one's or til the end of the season which ever comes first 

Well done Flacko indeed .I’m guessing you never had a back up camera up high .I’ve got 3 on the back garden ,one on the front and up high .That is defo some scum lowlife that’s been to your address before mate ,not random at all .Rack your brains and the answer will dawn on you .Hope to see a gibbet pic of the c**ts hanging on a fence .

• Like 3