Shropshire Hunting?!

I think the advice I’d find a shoot and volunteer to go beating is the best advice.

Help in the close season with the jobs and I’m sure after a while you’d be in a position to ask for a bit of ratting round the pens with an air rifle….that’s just the job round pens.

Good luck 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Its like I said the other day; an air gun pest control is bottom of the pile. All you could realistically hope for is a bit of ratting on a chicken or pig farm, maybe feral pigeons around barns on a cereal farm. People on here are not likely to share their permission with a stranger just because he wants to shoot. Try asking on a farming or small holder forum or call round some allotments and ask those with chickens if they have a rat problem. Or, as I suggested, do a bit of beating. That might open a door for you.

Finally sorted something through a friend,friday night will be my proper lamping attempt on his grandads farm?

• Like 2
On 29/11/2022 at 22:43, Astanley said:

If you knocked on 20 doors and got told to fk off ,then change those Sunday clothes your so proud of because they must make you look a wrongun .

Im over exaggerating,i had 2 old couples take my phone number and email down,so that is a maybe but ofcourse i have to wait and see if they would need any pests taking care off,the fk offs were more of a no mate and a shut door 

On 29/11/2022 at 21:33, Denboy.22 said:

Hello everybody,I just want to start of with saying that today I tried to get myself some shooting permissions to hunt pests/ vermin ,got my nice Sunday clothes on and went knocking on doors. I was met with  fu** offs left and right knocked on maybe 20 doors or so and they all were fu** offs…

I've had enough of trying. For fu** sakes ive been trying for ages now and I just now lost all hope for Telford-Shrewbury (shropshire in general) 

If there is anybody on here that may have some land around Telford-Shrewsbury and would let me shoot on it you’d be the biggest legend going,Im a respectful young lad I wont take the piss if I am given permission,likebring people with me or stuff like that,or shoot things just for fun and leave them dead around

thanks

Denis

Get yourself a lurcher and lamp ,and if any fcuker asks what you doing your walking the juk ?