New pup

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

No it probably wouldn’t if I dropped it somewhere ..... some muppet would drop it and take a photo ?.

There are three different sub species of sika in the uk. Most are Japanese , that buck is Manchurian, the rarest. They grow much bigger. He was off in that photo to a big deer park to run with some does, which eventually he will hopefully breed with.

The reason the well known animal charity said to leave it to die is because the law has changed now and you can’t release munty back into the wild. If this little doe survives she will go into a large secure area with the little buck and hopefully breed. 

what i’m saying it won’t have any sense it’s a pet wouldn’t last a week mate 

as lpd just said semi free man a the land it wouldn’t even be that ? 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a hunter is'nt a naturalist and conservationist they're going down the wrong track

I think it comes to all of us if you do enough hunting. Feels like there has to be some give as well as take. 

Mum was sadly dead. Her tummy was moving so I tried to make a crappy situation a bit better and C sectioned her and got the fawn out alive. It’s still going at about 30 hours. It’s had a few feeds of

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t knack  the mam give the young mouth to mouth then try rear  it like a pet rabbit ?  

that you with a can a timothy ? 

Four times beer of Britain man, they don't tip that into a can, would you sport that suit if they made it in Bill Jordans advantage timber pattern?

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what i’m saying it won’t have any sense it’s a pet wouldn’t last a week mate 

as lpd just said semi free man a the land it wouldn’t even be that ? 

Few hundred acres with a wall around it doesn’t sound like a bad place to be for a deer. 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Four times beer of Britain man, they don't tip that into a can, would you sport that suit if they made it in Bill Jordans advantage timber pattern?

i don’t mind the landlord crimbo time ? 

wpuld i f**k i don’t wear camo i’m not a fisherman ffs ? 

57 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I thought Henry Tegner, or Michael Shaw, but the poet Cowper has stepped up  ?

I put pics up years ago belonging to maxhardcore....he was with the old fella when he released the grown leveret..he was a greyhound trainer...but I can't remember his name 

14 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Dunno mate. I did think that but thought maybe it shows some of us do have a heart! 

Those that hunt  should have respect for what they hunting and I think you done the right thing mate ,many a time my uncul would turn up with fox cubs and bring them on until around 7months then release and he also had bager cubs and done the same , just because we hunt don't mean we don't respect them so we'll done ? 

• Like 6