3 bagged

3 hours ago, harryshounds said:

Only farm I have with any numbers on it. Most of the local populations been decimated by RHD. Good lamping is hard to find. We got a good few slips but other nights I've been out locally and got one maybe.

how it bred? i can see collie in it, looks bit like a 1/4 collie 3/4 grey from pic,, if it his there good x , or colliex bullx 3/4 grey another good x.

True dodger,I remember one night lamping a young whippet slip after slip she never missed a rabbit but failed to carry back, as I carryed a big bag of rabbits back up the hills I was so disappointed she never brought any back to me ,her strike was excellent taken most out of the seat,I got back to the trailer dropped the rabbits off and thought I would head back out for a couple more runs ,I slipped the bitch,  once again she caught the rabbit ,this time I knocked the beam off and before I knew it she was back to hand ,the next slip same again only on retrieve she tryed to put the rabbit down in front of me and yes she learnt the hard way that if she drops it she will have to run even harder to catch again , luckily enough she got back to it and fetched it back looking up at me she waited for to take the prize, she took plenty rabbits that night but the quality of the last 2 ment more to me than a big bag, atb bobza

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1