White pheasant

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Any decent cheap ish trail cams ? Gonna leave one where he see it and see what comes past 

lidl are doing a Bresser 5mp for £60.

WWW.LIDL.CO.UK

Bresser 5MP Game Camera - Keep an eye on what’s going on outside your house with this wildlife camera from Bresser The camera is activated when the

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I put a few down in the past . The idea on my part was just for a bit of a laugh for the guns . They like to see them . I attached a £50 fine to them if they were shot , and the money went to the local air ambulance charity. But the tight guns didn’t want to shoot them . So then I changed the rule so that if they flew over them and they didn’t shoot they paid a fine , but if they shot it then everyone else paid . Raised a shit load that way .??  

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Local shoot has a few white pheasant, £50 fine jobs, a few years ago they put 20 odd Guinee fowl down, there still there ? now matter how much they try to get them out of the cover of the wood they will not budge ??

11 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

They release all sorts down here mate .... about 20 turkeys wondering around 1 estate

Yeah the shoot near me have had turkeys and black ones for fines now they have white ones for fines. As well as they can see well they can see how far they are straying as they stand out so much.

Cheers Arry

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Yeah the shoot near me have had turkeys and black ones for fines now they have white ones for fines. As well as they can see well they can see how far they are straying as they stand out so much.

Cheers Arry

They're all pretty cool to see but reeves have to be my favourite 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

They're all pretty cool to see but reeves have to be my favourite 

Don't think I've seen one mate but did see a couple of Golden near North Huish a while back not sure if they were from a shoot or just roaming around a big house. Stuning bird mind.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Arry said:

Don't think I've seen one mate but did see a couple of Golden near North Huish a while back not sure if they were from a shoot or just roaming around a big house. Stuning bird mind.

Cheers Arry

I like the golden more than whites/silvers and hoping my pals breed so I can get some chicksDA2E39B2-1CCE-4A0A-94E4-54577D800F41.jpeg.aceee49bad2bbeda0aa1ead3a311e21e.jpegB01DF012-AC3F-463D-8B24-9D39DEA3E80A.jpeg.a0062080438e0c7894560cc515664d81.jpeg

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

I like the golden more than whites/silvers and hoping my pals breed so I can get some chicksDA2E39B2-1CCE-4A0A-94E4-54577D800F41.jpeg.aceee49bad2bbeda0aa1ead3a311e21e.jpegB01DF012-AC3F-463D-8B24-9D39DEA3E80A.jpeg.a0062080438e0c7894560cc515664d81.jpeg

The ones I saw had less red and were more gold chested if I remember right mate. Thats a lovely looking bird he has there.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1