A nice little walk

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Is that near Ampney Crucis Paul .

Don't take this the wrong way mate but i don't like how you keep using Greymans name on here.

Nobody needs to know or hear what his actual name is.

He is on here as Greyman.. that is who we all know him as.. so that's how we should refer to him in my opinion.

Greyman himself probably doesn't give a f**k. 

It just doesn't sit right with me though.. it's lacking a bit of respect if you like!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Don't take this the wrong way mate but i don't like how you keep using Greymans name on here.

He is on here as Greyman.. that is who we all know him as.. so that's how we should refer to him in my opinion.

It just doesn't sit right with me though.. it's lacking a bit of respect if you like!

You’re right Danial proper liberty 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If Paul prefers Greyman I’m sure he will say so Bushy .Speaking on behalf of a grown man is also cringey IMO and shows equal disrespect .Someone’s birth name is far more respectful than an online user name in my opinion .Feel free to use mine if you like .

12 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

If Paul prefers Greyman I’m sure he will say so Bushy .Speaking on behalf of a grown man is also cringey IMO and shows equal disrespect .Someone’s birth name is far more respectful than an online user name in my opinion .Feel free to use mine if you like .

Thanks matey... i knew you'd understand..?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

How disappointing was expecting a wore of wits with Tim and Dan ? ? 

To early in the day mate, not enough alcohol consumption as yet, wait til about 9 when greb is on his second shandy barrel ?

• Haha 4