Nice walk on beach this morning

Stunning morning for a mooch on beach. But nearly ended up a vet job because this simple b*****d thought it would be a good idea to run back up on the tops where we came down from then jump about 12ft maybe a bit more back onto the beach thinks he's a cat lol. Very lucky because where we are there's some big old rocks like peddle bashed things on beach an was about 4ft away from landing on them. He's cut the back of his leg but not a vet job , just cleaned it up in the sea with the salt water. The dogs very lucky could of been a few broken legs. What got me is he just ran straight of it no second thought dogs not right in the head lol

20220927_112349.jpg

IMG-20220927-WA0012.jpeg

• Like 6

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cut mesen worse tekkin a shit int hedge

Stunning morning for a mooch on beach. But nearly ended up a vet job because this simple b*****d thought it would be a good idea to run back up on the tops where we came down from then jump about 12ft

he’s could be that way ? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Stunning morning for a mooch on beach. But nearly ended up a vet job because this simple b*****d thought it would be a good idea to run back up on the tops where we came down from then jump about 12ft maybe a bit more back onto the beach thinks he's a cat lol. Very lucky because where we are there's some big old rocks like peddle bashed things on beach an was about 4ft away from landing on them. He's cut the back of his leg but not a vet job , just cleaned it up in the sea with the salt water. The dogs very lucky could of been a few broken legs. What got me is he just ran straight of it no second thought dogs not right in the head lol

20220927_112349.jpg

IMG-20220927-WA0012.jpeg

• Haha 7
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

20220927_112349.jpg

IMG-20220927-WA0012.jpeg

Socks will stich that up for you ? ? it looks a Bad one 

5 hours ago, Black neck said:

He's a lucky c**t blacky way he jumped off top of coastal path down to beach. Woman who was on top was screaming noooooo lol. Silly c**t just landed on all fours seen this old deers Yorke in distance thought it would be good to run it ragged terrorising the c**t. 

3 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

Socks will stich that up for you ? ? it looks a Bad one 

It's only a flesh wound he's lucky. Another few feet to side would of been a diffrent outcome. It's full of shite up this way near Hull on beaches. Thought I'd have a change from up Flamborough way on walks see what's about through week on an evening so booked a caravan down this way Lands very slatey an rocky too. Guna do abit of fishing off beach ment to be good up this way at Withernsea 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's a lucky c**t blacky way he jumped off top of coastal path down to beach. Woman who was on top was screaming noooooo lol. Silly c**t just landed on all fours seen this old deers Yorke in distance thought it would be good to run it ragged terrorising the c**t. 

Good job it wernt my black bitch if she fell that far it would tek a week 2 dig the fat fecker out the ground 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Llf you back on again I done think borris is.going to be here much longer lol ? your best mate got him now ? big Andy 

20220907_123749.jpg

Good hunter like you using a white dog everything's seeing it that's why your getting nothing 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, gunter said:

Good hunter like you using a white dog everything's seeing it that's why your getting nothing 

Remember what you said to me out lamping the other night the student has become the master now llf ? ? if everything I Learned you over the years has worked ? 

3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's only a flesh wound he's lucky. Another few feet to side would of been a diffrent outcome. It's full of shite up this way near Hull on beaches. Thought I'd have a change from up Flamborough way on walks see what's about through week on an evening so booked a caravan down this way Lands very slatey an rocky too. Guna do abit of fishing off beach ment to be good up this way at Withernsea 

your up my neck a the woods now bangers ?