52 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

The fallow here are starting to grunt as well .I expect they are with you SD ?
Lovely cold night last night ,starry and  good to be out .

Saw couple of foxes but not where they are doing any harm .I just can’t stay in ,any tips Dave .

Yep, several miles away they are grunting.

The land on my door step, where the roe have settled, no grunting.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs, do you ever stop to listen to yourself, you absolute lemon. 

Seen two, heard one barking. No shots fired.

More than likely this years young calling after being pushed away by adults. It's not just mating when they call. Every year in September a thread will come up asking if there pairing up early. T

Posted Images

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I just can’t stay in ,any tips Dave .

The thing is Tim there are hunters like me and you where it is engrained in us and then there are the pretenders who just play at the game.

We are out every week , 52 weeks of the year ....I cant sit in the house it drives me mental .

Pity we live so far apart as its really difficult to find such passionate hunters as us ?

1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

Ffs, do you ever stop to listen to yourself, you absolute lemon. 

piZap_1664433212800.jpg

???????

Ffs how long did it take for you to come up with this you jealous little bender.

Yes we got 10 foxes , I can feel your envy ,it is eating you up . More than you've ever had in your life I suspect ?

You still never answered my question as to why you are on hunting forums , is it so you can dream about what others achieve you sad excuse of a boy.

This is meant to be a shooting section yet noone contributes or never gets out which is more to the point. 

I like to read about people's exploits but a waste of time coming in here as full of dreamers .

41 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

???????

Ffs how long did it take for you to come up with this you jealous little bender.

Yes we got 10 foxes , I can feel your envy ,it is eating you up . More than you've ever had in your life I suspect ?

You still never answered my question as to why you are on hunting forums , is it so you can dream about what others achieve you sad excuse of a boy.

This is meant to be a shooting section yet noone contributes or never gets out which is more to the point. 

I like to read about people's exploits but a waste of time coming in here as full of dreamers .

What do you mean no one gets out. I've been out of work all this month and been out every day! I just don't need to report it all in order to get aroused!

What is it with all the willy waving? Is something wrong?

Do you need reassuring due to some traumatic experience?

There is loads of help available.

Just enjoy your time in the field, it's only going to get harder and let others be.

Don't be doing it with the aim of measuring yourself up against others, seeking elitism.

Just relax.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

What do you mean no one gets out. I've been out of work all this month and been out every day! I just don't need to report it all in order to get aroused!

What is it with all the willy waving? Is something wrong?

Do you need reassuring due to some traumatic experience?

There is loads of help available.

Just enjoy your time in the field, it's only going to get harder and let others be.

Don't be doing it with the aim of measuring yourself up against others, seeking elitism.

Just relax.

Not aimed at you SD ....I know you are out a lot like me and FD.

Just sick of that little shit having a dig when he does feck all ?

28 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Not aimed at you SD ....I know you are out a lot like me and FD.

Just sick of that little shit having a dig when he does feck all ?

We don't know what he chooses to write here or chooses not to.

Since when should we judge?

Why would anyone want to judge against another. I don't get it.

I'm glad I don't get it!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

???????

7 hours ago, David.evans said:

If it’s a waste of time coming here as it’s full of dreamer 

why don’t you just f**k OFF and give us all a break 

you arrogant twat 

Who rattled your Zimmer frame you miserable old c**t.

All you dream about is bumming Ben the pretender ffs

Think I will hang around just to pi$$ you off but no hunting posts just random shit like pics of sheep and other boring shit ?

20220501_183046.jpg