trip to scotland PROVES FRUITFUL

WELL RATCHERMAN AND MYSELF HAD A TRIP UP TO GLENN,S (AKA ) SNAREMAN AND WE WERE TREATED LIKE ROYALY HE TREATED US TO A NICE MEAL AS ALLWAYS. AND THE TALK TURNED TO SNARING FROM RATS TO RABBITS ECT, ECT. HE THEN SAID TO ME WOODGA BOY GO INTO MY SHED AND HELP YOUR SELF TO SOME WIRES AND EYELETS FOR YOUR TROUBLE 'AND A BIT OF BRASS WIRE JUST HELP YOURSELF HE SAYS SO NOT TO DISSAPOINT HIM I DID AND JUST LOOK WHAT I MANAGED TO SCROUNGE IT REALLY PAYS TO VISIT GLENN AS YOU NEVER COME AWAY EMPTY HANDED LOL 1; 22LB ROLL OF STAINLESS WIRE FOR RATS AND SQUIRRILS 6; 6LB ROLLS OF BRASS 1; 16 LB ROLL OF BRASS AND 20 ,000 BRASS EYELETS AND A BUNDLE OF 400 WIRE NOOSES PLUS 200 WIRES ATTACHED TO TEALERS JUST WAITING FOR PEGS AND A FEW 55 BODYGRIPS ILL BE GOING BACK NEXT WEEK FOR SOME MORE LOL :whistling:

firstferretingtrip.jpg

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:rofl: Woodga! You Evil b*stard! How on earth can ye go and strip a man of that sort of kit and then come in here and gloat over what ye've done???

Poor man'll have no f*ckin peace now ~ every idiot thinking they only need find him and turn up to haul away tons worth of stuff :rolleyes:

PS. Did ye get that huge bag of mink snare nuts and the plastic piping? Just send it to my usual address!

(If f*ckin only! :laugh: )

DITCHY JUST WAIT TILL HE READS THIS LATER TODAY :whistling: THEN ILL GET SOME SLATING OFF THE OLD FELLA :tongue2:. A GREAT DAY OUT GLENN PITY WE DIDNT HAVE LONGER BUT THER,S ALWAYS ANOTHER TIME :thumbs: YOU MISSED NOTHING AT THE FARM AS THE WIND WAS UNBELEIVEABLE IT WAS ALL MOST PUSHING YOU OFF YOUR FEET WE TOOK FIVE HARES AND A FEW RABBITS AND CALLED IT A NIGHT :yes:

WELL RATCHERMAN AND MYSELF HAD A TRIP UP TO GLENN,S (AKA ) SNAREMAN AND WE WERE TREATED LIKE ROYALY HE TREATED US TO A NICE MEAL AS ALLWAYS. AND THE TALK TURNED TO SNARING FROM RATS TO RABBITS ECT, ECT. HE THEN SAID TO ME WOODGA BOY GO INTO MY SHED AND HELP YOUR SELF TO SOME WIRES AND EYELETS FOR YOUR TROUBLE 'AND A BIT OF BRASS WIRE JUST HELP YOURSELF HE SAYS SO NOT TO DISSAPOINT HIM I DID AND JUST LOOK WHAT I MANAGED TO SCROUNGE IT REALLY PAYS TO VISIT GLENN AS YOU NEVER COME AWAY EMPTY HANDED LOL 1; 22LB ROLL OF STAINLESS WIRE FOR RATS AND SQUIRRILS 6; 6LB ROLLS OF BRASS 1; 16 LB ROLL OF BRASS AND 20 ,000 BRASS EYELETS AND A BUNDLE OF 400 WIRE NOOSES PLUS 200 WIRES ATTACHED TO TEALERS JUST WAITING FOR PEGS AND A FEW 55 BODYGRIPS ILL BE GOING BACK NEXT WEEK FOR SOME MORE LOL :whistling:

firstferretingtrip.jpg

Strewth Woodga, you must have £300 worth there. Did you leave anything? :icon_eek:

so thats stuff will be in your shed now :hmm: what you doing tonight ? fancy a visitor ? 8)

been there took that pockets bulging :whistling: ,you have to be fast round ere :tongue2:

i thought peg and gun was bad , but he is certainly not in woodga,s league , when it comes to helping yourself , hope that wee lot keeps you going son for the next three months until you come back , i,ve changed the lock , now go and visit ditch shitter for a change you lads and give me peace,

you even cleaned out all the cake and chocolate biscuits , ratcherman , and geordie , hardly got any , i really thought that you would have needed more , brass , and eyelets , don,t call me i,ll call you.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Visit me??? :icon_eek: F*ckin hell! Any bugger who comes here better bring kit to leave behind!

Somehow, Snareman, I don't think a visit to my place would leave quite the same taste in ones mouth :no: