33 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t give two fucks who they are, I had a load of Eastern European’s living there as well all got the same, I come from a travelling family don’t mean I want any old shithouse that lives in a caravan pulling up and shitting everywhere while helping thereselves to stuff from the garden, I,m not a racist or anti traveller or any other anti label, just anti c**t and won’t tolerate them pitching up next to me and taking the piss, ??

Not all are the same,  they good and bad in all people and like youvsay your from gypsy family so you no that already. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be environmental waste removal adverts when they feck off.

Have no interest in anything caravan related ,but have recently had a dozen pikies pitch up on the field behind my house ,a yearly occurrence unfortunately (filthy vermin) ,now I'm getting we buy any

Don’t give two fucks who they are, I had a load of Eastern European’s living there as well all got the same, I come from a travelling family don’t mean I want any old shithouse that lives in a caravan

Posted Images

About 40 years ago, long before the Internet, I lived at the end of a secluded cul de sac. We had an old caravan that developed a leak over winter and was basically a write off. Instead of towing it to the scrapper for a tenner I stripped the windows &  interior to sell on Exchange & Mart, cut the ally into sheets for scrap and sold the chassis as a trailer. Before I had got half way into taking the windows out off a couple of pikies turned up wanting to buy it for a fiver.  How did they know?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Not all are the same,  they good and bad in all people and like youvsay your from gypsy family so you no that already. 

Friends with a few of the lads off a local site ,known them years ,put loads of scrap their way when clearing a factory, stop and chat in tescos ,only judging by previous years filth and crime from the ones out back 

• Like 1