Ferrets loving the Water

This is two Kits and their Mother loving putting their heads under the water. Splashing around getting soaking wet getting excited. Never had ferrets that like the water so much I have only had the Kits about a month and my mate said would I like the Mother only had her about a week. My five year old one won't even get her feet wet.

IMG_6574.JPG.6bd322a5b6ff4fec35fbaf436105cf46.JPG

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 12

4 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

When the Mrs is out kids put 1inch of water in Bath n put a ping-pong ball in they love playing with it n run up n down loads 

They love ping-pong balls don't they mate watched today as they chased one around the run.

Cheers Arry

5 minutes ago, Luckee legs said:

In this baking hit weather (still in east Anglia) Mine have never been as tolerant of misting with water as now. And I learnt something new?, never tried ping pong balls as a toy for them ?

Yeah they love them they sort of hold them underneath themselves and shuffle backward or push them around with their nose. They also have a golf ball which they will play with but not so keen. Ping -pong  in a bowl of water on a hot day and they cant leave it till it's out. Watch for damage ball I had some bigger ferrets bust one one day.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

I had a ferret years ago that loved water. A lot of warrens I do are on creek lines and this ferret would head straight for the water rather than work and swim around like an otter, lol. I end up giving him to a girl as a pet, he seemed a lot more intelligent than the other ferrets and would rather play than hunt.

• Haha 1
On 07/08/2022 at 19:41, Arry said:

This is two Kits and their Mother loving putting their heads under the water. Splashing around getting soaking wet getting excited. Never had ferrets that like the water so much I have only had the Kits about a month and my mate said would I like the Mother only had her about a week. My five year old one won't even get her feet wet.

IMG_6574.JPG.6bd322a5b6ff4fec35fbaf436105cf46.JPG

Cheers Arry

Some v nice looking animals there mate

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

Some v nice looking animals there mate

Thanks mate the kits are going to be big I think looking at the width of their head and I with be happy about that. Lost my two oldest Gills at eight years old within weeks of each other and they were big for Gills but both good but the biggest was the best worker I ever had. The two Kits the darker of the three are now close to 800 grams at nearly thirteen weeks and a right hand full Lol. Took them out ran them through some ground burrows in open fields and they went ground went through and came back to hand lovely so chuffed to bits with so far. Hasten to add I ran an older ferret through first.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 3