5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Dunno if it's the same one but there was a vid last year of someone getting chomped and spat out by a humpback!

Was it the American lobster diver? 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks is now hiding on the kitchen table afraid to finish the washing up in case a shark is in the sink amongst his mess tins and army issue socks.

I've got the kayak ready for you this year mate...painted the underside like a seal...just to make it a bit more exciting fir you.. ?

Best place for whale sharks 100% guaranteed is oslob off cebu Island, both my kids have done it a couple of times now. 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, socks said:

You can shove all that shit right up your hoop. I haven’t got gills so don’t need to be in the water with them dead eyed killing machines. 

I've got the kayak ready for you this year mate...painted the underside like a seal...just to make it a bit more exciting fir you.. ?

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

never in a million fukcing years ……

10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

In the interest of charity, that really needs to happen!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, socks said:

never in a million fukcing years ……

I've got you some "special scrumpy"..... f**k how you'll laugh when you wake up a couple of mile out to sea on you seal kayak...?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I've got you some "special scrumpy"..... f**k how you'll laugh when you wake up a couple of mile out to sea on you seal kayak...?

???

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, socks said:

???

I'm sat having a quick beer waiting for Marie (again!! Lol)... and just laughed a bit at the thought of it....me bobbing around beside you sleeping on your kayak..."morning mate"..."what a night"...

You, slowly coming round...."morning....where am i....f**k off you c**t!!!!!"

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm sat having a quick beer waiting for Marie (again!! Lol)... and just laughed a bit at the thought of it....me bobbing around beside you sleeping on your kayak..."morning mate"..."what a night"...

??????

7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Make sure you take a camera ?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Sharks don’t bite socks, he chokes them to death with his body ! 

• Haha 4