f***ing country

17 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

1 thing thats positive and hopefully starts a trend is the fact most of the Ukrainian men are going home to fight, lets hope the shitslamics will do the same the yellow ba$tarD$, the white peoples protect their women and young the camel jockeys run n leave them in harms way

Yeah, that won’t be happening !

• Like 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are opposing views and opinions on a no-fly zone, but my opinion is in line with the western leaders and NATO: the moment a NATO aircraft downs a Russian plane, it opens the door for Putin to st

So he did 15 years in Afghanistan and now it's down to 12... He drove a tank thingy and had a bubble thingy that f****d about with bombs... You heard a guy on sky news and he said blah blah blah...you

To be honest, I think Boris is acquitting himself better in this emergency than in his usual oafish, bumbling performances. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" ? Who knows ? ? Cheers.

Posted Images

On 12/03/2022 at 14:15, mackem said:

There's a video going round at the moment, some radgy-gadgie walking around sunderland, he looks drunk, but screaming at the top of his voice about Mista fookin pootn, having a good old rant ?

Screenshot_20220312_091034.jpg

Screenshot_20220312_091046.jpg

FB.WATCH

“Mr Fookin Pootin”

I can't believe max is letting his cheesey chips go cold over putin 

• Haha 1