I have succumbed.....

7 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

How you doing Phil? You both OK now?

Thank you for asking Bernard, my wife is still testing poitive as of this morning but so far I am still clear. We should be in Anglesey this week but managed to defer the hotel booking until next week but I think I am going to put it back for a few more weeks just in case things go on longer or I pick it up.

Phil

• Like 4

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some years I have avoided going the hmr route as I never found a reason to have one, instead I went the wmr route, a round I really liked but my mistake in buying a varmint barrel version which I

Finally got my new mouse cannon zeroed, lovely jubbly

Yorkshire ain’t to sh1t at moment Mitch … and it ain’t got the bonus of being full of sothen cnuts ?

Posted Images

On 24/03/2022 at 19:50, villaman said:

Strange I have worked very close to tradesman who had covid bad but never caught it . My daughter had it over Christmas bad and once again never caught it . 
my be it’s true when people say I can walk on water ?

That’s because your a Fukien vampire Mitch ???

• Haha 3
  • 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Did you get to shoot the mouse gun?

Yes but in all fairness a little limited with weather conditions, either high winds or rain but to be honest whilst I am wanting to spend some time with hmr, there is no rush.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, villaman said:

Been absolutely Gorgeous for the past 5 days in the best part of the country  , pride of England south coast ?

8BF5527F-CBF3-4A6B-AB2B-6D298C869E15.jpeg

Well I am only a mile from the sea myself however my sea is the Humber and it's the colour of Bisto but apart from that very similar.

Phil

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, villaman said:

Been absolutely Gorgeous for the past 5 days in the best part of the country  , pride of England south coast ?

8BF5527F-CBF3-4A6B-AB2B-6D298C869E15.jpeg

Yorkshire ain’t to sh1t at moment Mitch … and it ain’t got the bonus of being full of sothen cnuts ?C1BDFAA2-B755-4396-8E9D-E685A8C0326E.jpeg.9e87f1216cc253960111cad8a625df43.jpegDA426FD0-1ABE-44A4-B426-03AD92EDF8A7.jpeg.b2144da3472e8ff6a22d80b432970b56.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4