On the moles

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finished farm happy farmer 57 moles had grandson today with me he loves been on farms

Checking traps today and Two albinos from the same field.  

Future catcher in the making. Will undercut the lot of us as well. 10 moles for a yogurt.  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

Good for you mate ! ,...heard the farmers gonna charge YOU, for them two, if you want to keep them  !  (£50 each ??)

Thanks lol, I told him these these were extra !

• Haha 1
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Steve Albano said:

Moorman and Tank, do you mostly use the Duffus style trap?  Any particular supplier you recommend?   

Uk putange supplies, if your on Facebook then the lad who owns it’s in the mole group if ye would like pick his brains about various traps 👍 

5 hours ago, Steve Albano said:

Moorman and Tank, do you mostly use the Duffus style trap?  Any particular supplier you recommend?   

Hi Steve yes I mostly use the Duffus style traps from Flatpack. On occasions where needed I also use Putanges and Talpex traps. 

7 hours ago, Moorman 1 said:

Hi Steve yes I mostly use the Duffus style traps from Flatpack. On occasions where needed I also use Putanges and Talpex traps. 

Thanks, your results speak for themselves 

I used “out of sight” traps for many years, which are similar to Talpex.   Great trap design, but lots of manufacturing issues, so they definitely needed “tuning”.  And the latest version of them is worthless.    I have moles in my garden right now and I have a few Duffus traps around the shop, going to give them a try.  

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Grandson has took an interest in mole trapping , he was kindly given couple of traps, he set out seven , nothing the first check he lifted 5 and reset 2 and got 1 but not had anything since they are the tunnel type ones, I am hoping he does well at it as he has very bad ADHD and life has been a bitch for him, but he just gets on with it any advice chaps would be much appreciated , he has been watching a lot of ytube but conflicting stuff about scent etc etc thanks for reading  

• Like 1