Contenders

27 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

Can they fit cameras in private woods, without the land owner’s consent.? Or are they just used on woods with public access. 

Depending on who's the land owner  it's not quite sure who owns the land in the english country side. Theres alot owned by the estates who farmers lease the land off thats who keepers work for the estate. The farmer cant give them permission to set up cameras without going through the estate. Theres a chart here of the percentage an acers owned by many from forestry commission to estates through to net work rail and many more mate great read came with the chart but a can't put that up lol. 

Screenshot_20220116-180717_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220116-180702_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same happened to me and my mate few seasons ago two terriers trapped under a water filled lift shaft in an old hospital fire brigade said there was no dogs in it an coppers told us to leave it .... we

They will use half decent cameras...send a message to a phone when tripped?...found a few when we been out and about...just beware of the smart water they spray over the earths...glows up on your boot

Up by us, certain earths that would get hammered have different colour ribbons tied in the trees and signs saying the earths are sprayed and cameras on?...we were watched for 3 days once by an RSPCA i

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

f**k um there good to have with you on jobs like that the moorland resuce. I remember once my pals dog fell down a crag up Grassington way an they helped there. It was the old chap who was on our yorkshire farm putting one of there kids through paces the eldest Ruben as he's becoming a moorland rescuer. Did you get the dog back Danny 

No mate the young dog was never found, youngster never had a collar on it?we tipped a little Russell bitch in on the 2nd day and dug to her...was a naughty sandy place...left a coat in the hole,came back 3rd day with the F & M....coat was gone (taken by RSPCA and then they put ribbon round the trees to make out it was a pig set.. thick cnuts)we dug out a vixen that was giving birth and aload of young drummers...had it in a sack back of the van when the Feds came?...one of the boys slipped it out on the sly and the stupid f***ing thing ran back up the banking, through the legs of the RSPCA inspector and police straight into the dig????I was washing the Russell down with a can of cola at the time???

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

No mate the young dog was never found, youngster never had a collar on it?we tipped a little Russell bitch in on the 2nd day and dug to her...was a naughty sandy place...left a coat in the hole,came back 3rd day with the F & M....coat was gone (taken by RSPCA and then they put ribbon round the trees to make out it was a pig set.. thick cnuts)we dug out a vixen that was giving birth and aload of young drummers...had it in a sack back of the van when the Feds came?...one of the boys slipped it out on the sly and the stupid f***ing thing ran back up the banking, through the legs of the RSPCA inspector and police straight into the dig????I was washing the Russell down with a can of cola at the time???

One of them days eh ffs 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

A was going to like it but it's not a like an it's not a laughing matter either. There c**ts mate nothing better to do there the cruelest b*****ds about. They don't go out an buy best grub for dogs there happy with out of date shite. An a know that because my sister went to a kennels run by the c**ts for a dog. An they gave her some food for dog had to buy dog too whats all that about an date on bag of food  was two years out lol. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

One of them days eh ffs 

One of those places on a massive bank that looks like a rabbit spot,2/3 ft of dirt then sand like an egg timer?...us older lads knew to stay away from there...Only time I've never been able to retrieve a dead dog ?was my best mates nephews...he's grown up now,flatout himself these days and got all the right kit?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

One of those places on a massive bank that looks like a rabbit spot,2/3 ft of dirt then sand like an egg timer?...us older lads knew to stay away from there...Only time I've never been able to retrieve a dead dog ?was my best mates nephews...he's grown up now,flatout himself these days and got all the right kit?

You need it when it comes to digging there's plenty out there now wasn't much 30 40 years ago when my uncle an them were at it 

3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

You need it when it comes to digging there's plenty out there now wasn't much 30 40 years ago when my uncle an them were at it 

I used the grey knocker box in my teens till early 20's...when they started selling the avalanche finders went over to them?DSC_1059.JPG.b654e0b50cf85e3d05d1ef6348a35b83.JPG

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I used the grey knocker box in my teens till early 20's...when they started selling the avalanche finders went over to them?DSC_1059.JPG.b654e0b50cf85e3d05d1ef6348a35b83.JPG

Good bit of kit the bellman an flint are up there too. Whats price on them mate are they cheaper or round about same price as bellman 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Good bit of kit the bellman an flint are up there too. Whats price on them mate are they cheaper or round about same price as bellman 

The pieps is what bellman sold with their collars before they made the red brick,I'm on my 3rd one, prefer them?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The pieps is what bellman sold with their collars before they made the red brick,I'm on my 3rd one, prefer them?

What so have bellman give up now an sold on to pieps ? I've never had one but my uncle had the old box with terrier on front smart looking thing