Pulsar C50 comes good

6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

He took it off today and put back on ensuring mounts were tight. Still wont zero so going back on Monday , hes really pi$$ed off. Shooting low at 90 yards so adjusted and ended up shooting 7 inches high ??

If it’s the same as the thermion scopes for zeroing the click values change dependent on the magnification your using… on one setting it might be 1/4 ma and and 1 ma per click. 
I can’t remember as it’s been a while since I zeroed mine but it sent me round the bend till I sussed out what was what. 

• Like 3

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in after trying c50 with its own ir. Picture was a lot crisper cleaner than my pard. It was a drizzly damp night and still no issues. I couldn't say how clear it is compared to drone. As

I forgot to post these from last week , both took with the c50 , at 165 yards and 195  and with the DS dark engine on its  the screen is crisp and sharp and IMO way better than the pard 

Yes Ben  I was spotting hairs at 300 yards , easy, I have to say Ben this scope is seriously good , and when it starts to get dark and you could not see out of a normal scope I put the c50 in dus

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, si brown said:

If it’s the same as the thermion scopes for zeroing the click values change dependent on the magnification your using… on one setting it might be 1/4 ma and and 1 ma per click. 
I can’t remember as it’s been a while since I zeroed mine but it sent me round the bend till I sussed out what was what. 

This has the 1 shot zero which should be simple. Move the x and y coordinates on to point of impact and job done ...not for him ?

1 minute ago, FOXHUNTER said:

This has the 1 shot zero which should be simple. Move the x and y coordinates on to point of impact and job done ...not for him ?

Yeah my thermal has the same set up but the clicks don’t match up when on the wrong mag, I was ready for smashing the Fcukin thing up till I sussed what was going on. 

21 minutes ago, si brown said:

Yeah my thermal has the same set up but the clicks don’t match up when on the wrong mag, I was ready for smashing the Fcukin thing up till I sussed what was going on. 

I dont understand how mag makes any difference....the whole point of 1 shot zero is move the reticle on to point of impact....and job done. Hes tried 3 times to zero using 40 rounds and no further forward .

9 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I dont understand how mag makes any difference....the whole point of 1 shot zero is move the reticle on to point of impact....and job done. Hes tried 3 times to zero using 40 rounds and no further forward .

I don't know about the c50 but some digital scopes have to be zeroed on base mag or they won't hold zero. Worth trying before sending back. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Dependent on mag they go up in .25 of min angle increments… just been saying to my lass about it cos if I was using shop ammo it would of cost me a fortune!

It tells you click values in top right corner but it was hard for me to see it during the daylight when I did it?

10 minutes ago, si brown said:

Dependent on mag they go up in .25 of min angle increments… just been saying to my lass about it cos if I was using shop ammo it would of cost me a fortune!

It tells you click values in top right corner but it was hard for me to see it during the daylight when I did it?

I am just wondering if he never saved it correctly as no saved message was displayed.  Told him to try again and see if saved message appears ....if not maybe software problem. 

6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I am just wondering if he never saved it correctly as no saved message was displayed.  Told him to try again and see if saved message appears ....if not maybe software problem. 

If he did it when it was one inch low and set it to one inch high.. 8 clicks at full value would of put it 7” high. 
if there was no horizontal drift then that’s the problem 

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

If he did it when it was one inch low and set it to one inch high.. 8 clicks at full value would of put it 7” high. 
if there was no horizontal drift then that’s the problem 

I'm confused as no clicks involved just place little red cross on point of impact or am I missing something?

24 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I'm confused as no clicks involved just place little red cross on point of impact or am I missing something?

Moving it involves clicks be it digital clicks… click value can vary between .25-1/4” to 1/1”

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, si brown said:

Moving it involves clicks be it digital clicks… click value can vary between .25-1/4” to 1/1”

Just spoke to him and think we've sussed it. He originally zeroed at 40yds , which is input in scope. Then when he changed it to zero at 100yds never changed the distance on the scope menu......doh.                             So will try again tomorrow and I reckon it will be right ??