Pulsar C50 comes good

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in after trying c50 with its own ir. Picture was a lot crisper cleaner than my pard. It was a drizzly damp night and still no issues. I couldn't say how clear it is compared to drone. As

I forgot to post these from last week , both took with the c50 , at 165 yards and 195  and with the DS dark engine on its  the screen is crisp and sharp and IMO way better than the pard 

Yes Ben  I was spotting hairs at 300 yards , easy, I have to say Ben this scope is seriously good , and when it starts to get dark and you could not see out of a normal scope I put the c50 in dus

Posted Images

Yes Ben 

I was spotting hairs at 300 yards , easy, I have to say Ben this scope is seriously good , and when it starts to get dark and you could not see out of a normal scope I put the c50 in dust mode and no joke it turned twilight back into day light with out any IR and full colour , it’s really a reverlution in NV as far as I’m concerned and I’ve had them all , 

E6D6CD4A-E854-47AC-A5F6-5F052F629684.jpeg.50f21d18f0c1cdba29ab749c57face31.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Glad to hear pulsar have produced something of worth to fox shooters in this country rather than continental pig shooters. Pulsar gear is decent quality and i prefer it to chinese  offerings. The c50 isn't a fortune either, which DE did you use the 850nm or the 940nm?

850 Ian , no joke mate I could shoot to 500y if I wanted to the gear is well up to it but I not at that range , it’s great spotting them with the xq38 thermion seeing which way they are coming from ,set up the rifle, in my case on the bonnet of the barbarian and watch them through the scope, till a a range that suits 

and then ??

• Like 6

I’m really tempted to get one of these, I had a play with one yesterday and as a day/night scope I don’t think there’s anything better on the market, I think I may even be able to live with replacing the vortex on the .243 with one ?

• Like 3

Stav 

I took off a £1500 scope of the 243 for this and I’m glad I did 

get one mate with out the IR , and get your own , it will be the best  grand you’ve ever spent ????? for sure 

never mind for deer on dusk mode , last light a pleasure to use ?

atb 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Stav 

I took off a £1500 scope of the 243 for this and I’m glad I did 

get one mate with out the IR , and get your own , it will be the best  grand you’ve ever spent ????? for sure 

never mind for deer on dusk mode , last light a pleasure to use ?

atb 

I keep watching reviews on them and no one seems to have a bad thing to say about them, I was impressed with the one I had a play with, did you manage to get one without the ir ?

7 hours ago, David.evans said:

850 Ian , no joke mate I could shoot to 500y if I wanted to the gear is well up to it but I not at that range , it’s great spotting them with the xq38 thermion seeing which way they are coming from ,set up the rifle, in my case on the bonnet of the barbarian and watch them through the scope, till a a range that suits 

and then ??

What is it like when the air is full of moisture? That is when you see how well or not a scope performs.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ianm said:

What is it like when the air is full of moisture? That is when you see how well or not a scope performs.

Agreed. I was very happy with my yukon n470s at weekend. Absolutely mizzle all night but able to ID a horse at (I later worked out) over 700yds using SRX. 

• Like 2

Stav and the lads 

I would buy with out the IR , and get your own ! I’m not saying the pulsar one is shit it’s not but only good to 125/150 yards , stick a DE or Srx, wraith x2or3 on top or any lazer IR AND you should be good to 500 + . Shit hot really 

atb 

• Like 4