Just arrived 6 quid job

I'm shocked for 6 quid how well made an solid this little catty is with all the mod cons on it lol Its got like a quick release brackets that hold the bands in. You just press the screw in with your thumb as you can see from the picture and it's on a spring back mechanism. Then you just tighten the screw which to be fair is solid when the bands are fixed in. Just with me being new am not sure if the band are ment to be wider than the arms on the catty there showing a few mm  on each side when there on ? Other than that I'm happy with it. It's just like the resin ones but this is steel an wood. 

20211227_144310.jpg

20211227_144334.jpg

20211227_144339.jpg

20211227_144409.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm shocked for 6 quid how well made an solid this little catty is with all the mod cons on it lol Its got like a quick release brackets that hold the bands in. You just press the screw in with your thumb as you can see from the picture and it's on a spring back mechanism. Then you just tighten the screw which to be fair is solid when the bands are fixed in. Just with me being new am not sure if the band are ment to be wider than the arms on the catty there showing a few mm  on each side when there on ? Other than that I'm happy with it. It's just like the resin ones but this is steel an wood. 

20211227_144310.jpg

20211227_144334.jpg

20211227_144339.jpg

20211227_144409.jpg

Had that catty Don’t over tighten the jaws with them been metal they pierce the bands causing them to snap and slap you in the face , ( talking from experience) the plastic / resin one that grey man off here shoots is a better catty I had that one too but lost it when bumped in to keeper , 

ive shot them with bands hanging over the sides a little and we’re fine but it’s better if you get your bands cut to size of top of the forks , 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Had that catty Don’t over tighten the jaws with them been metal they pierce the bands causing them to snap and slap you in the face , ( talking from experience) the plastic / resin one that grey man off here shoots is a better catty I had that one too but lost it when bumped in to keeper , 

ive shot them with bands hanging over the sides a little and we’re fine but it’s better if you get your bands cut to size of top of the forks , 

Cheers for advise mate only thing a can knock it on is the coloured plastic you put in for yardage was way too small just fellout when a cut it to size. So left abit showing on each side an melted it down with a lighter to set inside which work okay. 

49 minutes ago, riohog said:

good job  couldnt buy the fkn steel and wood for 6 quid  

Tell me about it strange how other country's can afford to use steel an timber  so cheap but us one of the top country's out there for manufacturing steel its through the roof lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 27/12/2021 at 19:49, Bangersanmash said:

Tell me about it strange how other country's can afford to use steel an timber  so cheap but us one of the top country's out there for manufacturing steel its through the roof lol

Made in China by a 12yo kid on£2 a day mate, works for me though ?

B907038E-2004-4EFF-9B5F-B47DBBE153D7.jpeg

• Like 1