Wildcat mk2 .25 sniper power level

Sorry Mitch only just picked this up.  It is a 500mm barrel,  Superior STX liner, last time I check power output it was 960fps using Air Arms Field Heavy 18gr pellets. I have not checked chrony readings on slugs.

I would be interested to see any difference between the slugs you now use and the ones you sent me so yes please Mitch.  Have you still got me address as your message box is not working.

Phil

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preferential VIP customer service for Bentley Owners Club members Phil. That’s the way of the world my friend......?   ?

Ben.................................... I said not to fart about and get the Mk3, they are feckin superb, I love it so much. .22, 18gr JSB Heavy or Zan 25gr although I am still playing with the slugs

Yeah you're right mate - the adjustability will be needed. I am planning on using it for shooting into trees (another reason I'm undecided on the .25, not that there be any risk of it leaving our boun

Posted Images

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Sorry Mitch only just picked this up.  It is a 500mm barrel,  Superior STX liner, last time I check power output it was 960fps using Air Arms Field Heavy 18gr pellets. I have not checked chrony readings on slugs.

I would be interested to see any difference between the slugs you now use and the ones you sent me so yes please Mitch.  Have you still got me address as your message box is not working.

Phil

No Phil I haven’t . Just don’t know what has happened to my pm box 

are you on WhatsApp 

phil can you do me a favour and contact one of the moderator and tell them I can’t pm or receive pm plus don’t have the pm symbol  please ??