Wildcat mk2 .25 sniper power level

2 hours ago, philpot said:

The Zan 25gr and H&N 217,  21gr but as you say the 218 were rubbish and so were the Zan 20 and 23 you kindly sent.  I did pm you a few days ago Mitch. What is the difference between the 217 and 218, is it the diameter.

Phil

Phill I can’t receive or send pm what’s gone wrong ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preferential VIP customer service for Bentley Owners Club members Phil. That’s the way of the world my friend......?   ?

Ben.................................... I said not to fart about and get the Mk3, they are feckin superb, I love it so much. .22, 18gr JSB Heavy or Zan 25gr although I am still playing with the slugs

Yeah you're right mate - the adjustability will be needed. I am planning on using it for shooting into trees (another reason I'm undecided on the .25, not that there be any risk of it leaving our boun

Posted Images

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Sorry Phil had no pm yep diameter 

ZAN 217 works the best in fx guns and 218 for H&N 

Have you got that the wrong way round as you said earlier the 217 for H&N not 218.  My box of ZAN 25gr doesn't say anything about 217 / 218.

Don't know why the pm didn't get through Mitch, I will try again.

You have got a Bentley, just don't like saying so and showing how poor we are, or at least me................... ?

Phil

5 hours ago, villaman said:

I have no mail symbol either

217 for ZAN.22 slugs and 218 for H&N slugs Phil 

There is no marking on the box for 217 or 218 so how the hell do you know what is inside. the box I have is from Blackwoods so no idea what Ian has.

51 minutes ago, philpot said:

There is no marking on the box for 217 or 218 so how the hell do you know what is inside. the box I have is from Blackwoods so no idea what Ian has.

All my boxes are labelled with weight and size . I buy directly from ZAN projectiles . cheaper if buying 3 boxes or more 

WWW.ZANPROJECTILES.COM

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Hmm, strange that my box doesn't 

If they are from Ian blackwood then they are 218 , it’s on his website 

like I said Phil most are using 21-23 gr 217 through fx guns . What liner do you have and size ?

E77C8B81-4052-40C4-96F3-0C8DAC59940E.png

You sent me Zan 20 & 23gr in .22 which I assume they must have been 217 but they were not very good  at all,  the H&N 21gr in 217 were spot on.  The Zan 25gr I found to be very good are from Ian so from what you say they must be 218 which is kind of strange.  My Wildcat Mk3 (compact ) has a standard liner as I had not intended shooting slugs so didn't order a heavy duty liner.

Phil

2 hours ago, philpot said:

You sent me Zan 20 & 23gr in .22 which I assume they must have been 217 but they were not very good  at all,  the H&N 21gr in 217 were spot on.  The Zan 25gr I found to be very good are from Ian so from what you say they must be 218 which is kind of strange.  My Wildcat Mk3 (compact ) has a standard liner as I had not intended shooting slugs so didn't order a heavy duty liner.

Phil

I think I sent you my old shit 218  Phil ??

• Haha 2