Dreich day

Wee wander round the woods with the girls seeing as it’s the last day of the school holidays. Was meant to be ferreting yesterday with my cousin and my pups litter sister but she was hit by a car and killed the other night, so understandably he wasn’t in the right mindset for it 

E43318B6-110C-4613-891A-02419CE641DF.jpeg

F8F76D4E-75A9-4282-9843-7CF954FAC3D1.jpeg

A087830E-8A4A-4447-A3B4-2FA7B9D83506.jpeg

D1BF0449-F143-4646-B912-A043B72E47FC.jpeg

CE521216-5118-42BB-A74F-EDA234F3B6C2.jpeg

• Like 6

Well done on getting the kids out in the rain, sorry to hear about pup it's always a worry around me as they're always a run within a road when local. Mine have swimming later so I'm gonna head out with dogs, hopefully less gen pop about ?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, brambles said:

Must be something wrong wae me seeing that wee terrier fair brightens ma day? aye shit news mate about the dog, as said afore great tae see the wains oot

I put that photo in just for you pal!! ???

Great to see lads out with the kids great memories to look back on later on in life when were toes up in chair with a brew.  Really sorry to hear about your cousins dog. An a brilliant picture of the little terrier. To him or her it's like the jump at great Yorkshire show the cock of the North lol

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
On 22/10/2021 at 06:27, Bangersanmash said:

Great to see lads out with the kids great memories to look back on later on in life when were toes up in chair with a brew.  Really sorry to hear about your cousins dog. An a brilliant picture of the little terrier. To him or her it's like the jump at great Yorkshire show the cock of the North lol

Terrier is 13 and thinks she’s a runner, found and put up a hare the other morning and slung me deafy when I tried to shout her off it. ??

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, RossM said:

Terrier is 13 and thinks she’s a runner, found and put up a hare the other morning and slung me deafy when I tried to shout her off it. ??

My stafford did that few months back was great to see him go through hedge row like a steam train put a few running dogs to shame on cover lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

My stafford did that few months back was great to see him go through hedge row like a steam train put a few running dogs to shame on cover lol 

For about 10 seconds the lurcher was bewildered, didn’t know if it was New York or new look ??

• Haha 1