Black man converts Klan Members

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Look, we know you are a big fan of blacks like Lewis Hamilton and that’s totally fine, no problem if that’s your thing but don’t try and tell us we are all the same because we ain’t and it’s quiet obvious we ain’t to anybody with a set of peepers in their head ?

Oh dear, he has no answer so he resorts to childish behaviours. 

What has Lewis Hamilton got to do with this discussion? I'm a fan of his driving and because of his abilities. 

You're a fan aren't you, didn't you have a football team full of em despite your stance on race, it ain't me with the black mates pal. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you being black aint no problem to me....after all my my mrs is black..... however the fact your American is the problem ....lol 

That's the way I now see it.  You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a mi

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My loca

Posted Images

Now that you've spat the dummy out and started with the childish act. 

Here's one for you, you bleat on about our blood and culture but aren't you of Romani descent? 

Let's remember that it doesn't matter if you're generations deep, you're just different to us true Brits.

You can eat Fish & Chips and recite God Save the Queen till the cows come home but it will never change your blood. 

58 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Oh dear, he has no answer so he resorts to childish behaviours. 

What has Lewis Hamilton got to do with this discussion? I'm a fan of his driving and because of his abilities. 

You're a fan aren't you, didn't you have a football team full of em despite your stance on race, it ain't me with the black mates pal. 

Not spat out my dummy at all mate, if you are into blacks that’s fine.

Nobody else’s business, I don’t have a problem with it.

Blacks have their own unique culture and genetic character traits, it’s just a fact. 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Not spat out my dummy at all mate, if you are into blacks that’s fine.

Nobody else’s business, I don’t have a problem with it.

Blacks have their own unique culture and genetic character traits, it’s just a fact. 

How did the young black footballers go coach? 

You're acting the man child because you couldn't find a straight answer mate. 

I'm not denying that they have cultural differences, of course they do, just like the Irish have differences with the English. 

What I am denying is that culture is ingrained, like my example of Frank Bruno for instance. In what way is he culturally different to you or me? Wasn't he the poster boy Brit? 

And tell us more about these genetic character traits, you never get in to details about these things. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

How did the young black footballers go coach? 

You're acting the man child because you couldn't find a straight answer mate. 

I'm not denying that they have cultural differences, of course they do, just like the Irish have differences with the English. 

What I am denying is that culture is ingrained, like my example of Frank Bruno for instance. In what way is he culturally different to you or me? Wasn't he the poster boy Brit? 

And tell us more about these genetic character traits, you never get in to details about these things. 

The evidence is there, all around us every day of the week.

Im not going to explain the obvious.

However, me saying you liked blacks seemed to trigger you a little bit which is a bit strange if you think we are all the same…..if we are all “one race the human race” then what is there to be triggered about ?

Surely you’d have just said “yeah, I do like blacks, I’m exactly the same as them” ? 

Strange ?

Just now, king said:

?? what the feck are you smoking ? 

Would you love Frank and Lewis Hamilton to spit roast you ??

Frank Bruno's time must have been during your bong and sofa days mate. 

You obviously didn't see much through the vents. ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

Frank Bruno's time must have been during your bong and sofa days mate. 

You obviously didn't see much through the vents. ?

Now let's be honest here...

Who the feck says." Wasn't he the poster boy Brit " it doesn't matter who you are talking about Frank Bruno or anyone else..

1 minute ago, WILF said:

The evidence is there, all around us every day of the week.

Im not going to explain the obvious.

However, me saying you liked blacks seemed to trigger you a little bit which is a bit strange if you think we are all the same…..if we are all “one race the human race” then what is there to be triggered about ?

Surely you’d have just said “yeah, I do like blacks, I’m exactly the same as them” ? 

Strange ?

So you can't give me a list of their genetic character traits but it's there for all to see? 

Don't twist it on me mate, bad cop out. Race and culture means so much to you that you had a football team full of blacks, no skin off my nose if you're impressed by their physical prowess. 

My stance is I take folk at face value. 

I'm comfortable with that WILF lad. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

Now let's be honest here...

Who the feck says." Wasn't he the poster boy Brit " it doesn't matter who you are talking about Frank Bruno or anyone else..

Because he was you absolute mess of a man! ?

He had a massive following by all the English, you're Welsh pal, you just don't get it. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So you can't give me a list of their genetic character traits but it's there for all to see? 

Don't twist it on me mate, bad cop out. Race and culture means so much to you that you had a football team full of blacks, no skin off my nose if you're impressed by their physical prowess. 

Good for you mate ?

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Good for you mate ?